Long Time No See

During weeks of training, Deku and his friends discovered that their classmate, Yuga Aoyama and his parents were sharing information with All For One himself. From this discovery they had no choice but to imprison Aoyama family. Due to this, the rest of class 1A were completely devastated to know that a classmate and a dear friend was a traitor this entire time. With his classmates asking why he would do this? Aoyama went ahead and begin telling them his story. Right away they discovered that he was quirkless and was constantly bullied due to it. So seeing him in constant misery, his parents decided to take matters in their own hands. From doing so they discovered All For One, who was the one to give Aoyama his quirk, but in a cost of course. He demanded the Aoyama family to devote their lives to him and to obey any order he gives them. The family knew they could not deny him, so they accepted his demand. After hearing his story, his classmates were shocked to know all of this. Deku and Bakugou on other hand, glanced at one another and couldn't help but to see the similarities of how Deku obtained One For All. After this the teachers of UA completely isolated the Aoyama family, so they would not have any way to exchange information with All For One. But little did they know, there were already spies inside of the safe zone of UA who would disguised as normal civilians. As a few more weeks passed, Deku and all of his friends have finally finished their training. So all of class 1A gathered together in front of all the civilians and bowed their heads to all of them for putting up with them for so long. From doing this they then said farewell to those those who wish them luck and safety. after that, all class 1A left their dorms to head to a new building similar to the dorms but were more secure. In this new dorm, class 1a and the pro Heroes gather together to form a plan to finally put an end to all of this. A few days later, Aoyama escaped due to the other spies. From this happening, the heroes immediately began looking for him, but not too long after the search started, Deku was the one to find him first.

~Deku~

"Aoyama!"

As Deku lands onto the ground, he looks over at Aoyama who turns around to face Deku.

~Aoyama~

"Midoriya. I knew that you'll be the one to find me first."

~Deku~

"Aoyama, come back. If you do I'm certain we can resolve this situation."

~Aoyama~

"I want to come back, to be with all of you. To be a class again. But I know that could never happen."

As tears began running down Aoyama's face, a portal suddenly appeared from behind him which All For One himself came out of and levitated up in the air.

~All For One~

"Well done Yuga. You've done well as my spy. Now come here and stand by my side, I do not wish to see you get hurt during this conflict."

With Aoyama's back still facing All For One. He began to wipe away his tears while speaking.

~Aoyama~

"I do appreciate that you care about my well-being. But I am afraid I cannot do that."

~All For One~

"And why not?"

Suddenly Aoyama turned around and looked at All For One with an angry expression where he then yelled out to him.

~Aoyama~

"Because I rather stand by the side of all of my friends!"

Right after yelling that out. Portals of Kurogiri suddenly begin to appear on each side of Deku. And coming straight out of those portals where the students of UA and the pro Heroes who were the ones to plan all of this out.

~All For One~

"If that is the side you've chosen, and I am sorry to tell you that you've chose wrongly."

All All For raised both of his hands up, liquid portal suddenly appeared right in front of him which villains and Nomus began coming out of. And the one standing right in front of them all was Shigaraki who has completely recovered from all of his injuries. As Deku lays his eyes upon Shigaraki, looking at all of the other villains, he only sees three that catches his eyes which were Dabi, Mr. Compress, and Spinner. From looking at them he was happy to see only those three with Shigaraki.

~All For One~

"Now let us end this war, once and for all!"

With heroes and villains clashing against one another in the streets near UA High. The villains had no clue that the heroes had the upper hand here. As containers suddenly elevated out of the streets, the heroes went to them and put themselves with more support items that helped them greatly against the villains. See how many villains and Nomu where falling to the heroes. all For knew needed to change the outcome of this battle so he opened a large amount of portals, wish the villains began running into. Go from this happening the heroes could not let the villains escape so they ran it right into the portal after them. As this was happening, Deku and Bakugou product spotted Shigaraki going into a portal. So they too began heading to the portal. But while flying towards the portal that Shigaraki flew into, another portal suddenly appeared from Deku's right side. Before you can react to it, something wrapped around his right arm and was then pulled directly into the portal. Bakugou sees this and tries to save Deku. All right when he was inches away from the portal it soon shut close.

~Other side of the portal~

Eventually after being pulled through the portal, Deku splashes into shallow water which only reaches up to his heel. After his landing he hears two recognizable voices.

~Uraraka / Tsuyu~

"Deku!?" / "Midoriya!?"

Looking over at his right and to his left he sees he sees Uraraka and Tsuyu, who he guesses that they must have been pulled into a portal as well. But while looking at them, Deku then heard a familiar voice that she was not expecting to hear at all.

~Toga~

"Hi Izuku."

Hearing that, Deku looks ahead and sees Toga who he looks at with wide and eyes and a shocked expression.

~Deku~

"T-Toga?"

Toga looked at Deku with a cold glare while her pinky of her right hand was wrapped with the tube that pulled Deku through that portal.

~Toga~

"Long time no see."

~To be continued~