Don't Leave Me

While the heroes at UA were training the hardest they have ever trained, so were the villains. With the large amount of villains that have banded together to fight alongside Shigaraki and All For One, they are all certain that they will be able to finally eradicate the heroes of Japan with their plan they have prepared. But due to Shigarak's major injuries from his battle with America's number one hero, Stars And Stripes. It left him in quite a critical condition what you needed to recover from which will take a few weeks. So with the plan delayed, all the villains could do was one thing and that was to train with their quirks and their new equipment they have obtained. So standing in a large dark room was Toga who had a spotlight shining above her. While standing there she took a deep breath and closed her eyes. But as Toga stood there a wooden dummy suddenly popped up from the ground behind her. Hearing the dummy she quickly turns around and throws a knife directly into its head. After that, two more wooden dummies appeared from each side which they then threw there own knives directly at her. But from seeing them coming her way she jumped and did a backflip, making both knives fly above and below while in midair during her backflip. After both knives flew past her, they soon hit the dummies that do their own knives. Once that happened, Toga stuck her landing and stood up. But suddenly another wooden dummy appeared from behind her, which held a sledgehammer above its head. Before it could slam the sledgehammer down, Toga suddenly spun around and took out a knife which she then used to stab the dummy under. From pulling the knife out the head then falls off and rolls on the ground. But after that dummy was taking care of, six more appeared from each side. Seeing that there is three of them on each side in a row. Toga knew how to dispose of them all at once. So as she extended her arms out to the side, all six of her syringes suddenly turned into stingers which flew straight towards the dummies and pierced through there chests or heads. after taking out all ten dummies, Toga let out a breath. But after doing so she then heard the sounds hands clapping. Turning her head she looks up towards the right and sees Mr. Compress, Spinner, and Dabi who were watching her the entire time well standing on a walkway.

~Mr. Compress~

"Very remarkable, Toga!"

~Spinner~

"Yeah way to go!"

Seeing that Mr. Compress and Spinner clapping their hands for her, she also sees that Dabi who was not clapping his hands and instead was just leaning against the railing of the walkway. Looking at the three, she just smiles. From retracting her syringes back to her, she turned to face them so she could wave at them.

~Toga~

"So how'd I do this time!"

~Mr. Compress~

"Once again you were amazing! You have mastered your new equipment in just a few days! That is quite impressive!"

~Spinner~

"You are awesome Toga! No hero has a chance against you now!"

~Toga~

"Thanks you two! Well I'm a bit tired now so I'm going to go on and rest."

~Mr. Compress~

"Good! You deserve it!"

Turning away from the three she began skipping away. But while she was skipping away, lights were then turned on, lighting up the entire room which reveals 70 wooden dummies with knife holes all over their bodies which are all done by Toga.

~Dabi~

"She's really improved huh?"

~Mr. Compress~

"Yes she has and it is quite impressive. I would have never expected her to train like this."

~Spinner~