Falling ships

A few days had passed after the Dead End Incident.

The crew did stop at a previous island where Yukiko exchanged a couple of Nuggets, Stardust, pearls, and 5 Comet Shards. Bringing a total of...... 35,500,000,000!

Which made Nami really happy and she didn't put any debt reminders on anyone for the rest of the month.

Yukiko even had her money making Pokémon create her own money of 500,000,000,000 for herself in case.

Right now, the crew was doing their own thing on the Merry. Zoro who's lifting weights, Nami checking the Log with Sanji, Robin was reading, Usopp and Chopper were busy with medicine and experiments. Usopp was testing with the tamato berry Yukiko showed him how to plant to increase the power of his Tabasco Star while Luffy, Yukiko and Pachi stand at the front of the ship.

Luffy was chatting with Yukiko asking her if she had a dangerous adventure before.

Yukiko then told him when she was traveling through the Orange Islands, she had to stop the Titan Birds with the help of Lugia and save the world from being flooded.

"My friend even played a song to help stop the catastrophic."

"Song?" Luffy asked.

Yukiko then took out her bag and grabbed an ocarina.

She then played a soft melody that made everyone pause.

It also gave them a sense of peace as if there was nothing to harm them.

Finishing the song, Luffy opened his eyes as he smiled. "Wow, that was great. What song was it?" Luffy asked almost quietly to the surprise of the Crew.

"To be honest, it's known as Song of the Guardian of the Sea. It's said it's melody could calm the fiercest elements of the sea. And it brought peace to the Titan Birds, Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres." Yukiko said.

"The Titan Birds?" Robin asked.

"Sparks?" Yukiko said as her Rotomdex appeared.

"Articuno the Freeze Pokémon. A Legendary Pokémon and one of the Titan Bird Trio.
Legends described this Pokémon as the Titan of Ice. It's said that this Pokémon's beautiful blue wings are made of ice. Articuno flies over snowy mountains, its long tail fluttering along behind it and it can create blizzards by freezing moisture in the air at will.

Zapdos the Electric Pokémon. A Legendary Pokémon and one of the Titan Bird Trio.
Legends described this Pokémon as the Titan of Lightning. Zapdos is a legendary bird Pokémon that has the ability to control electricity. It usually lives in thunderclouds and gains power if it is stricken by lightning bolts.

Moltres the Flame Pokémon. A Legendary Pokémon and one of the Titan Bird Trio.
Legends described this Pokémon as the Titan of Fire. There are stories of this Pokémon using its radiant, flame-cloaked wings to light up paths for those lost in the mountains. Moltres is a legendary bird Pokémon that has the ability to control fire at will. If this Pokémon is injured, it is said to dip its body in the molten magma of a volcano to burn and heal itself. Its appearance is said to indicate the coming of spring.

Lugia the Diving Pokémon and the Legendary Guardian of the Sea.
It is said that it quietly spends its time deep at the bottom of the sea because its powers are too strong. Lugia's wings pack devastating power-a light fluttering of its wings can blow apart entire houses and buildings and create 40 day storms. As a result, this Pokémon chooses to live out of sight deep under the sea. Yet there have been legends that it can also quell storms at will."

"Wow! They all sound so amazing!" Chopper said.

Then suddenly...... something falls on Pachi's head.