The Rainbow Mist

Luffy being in a relationship can sound like something absurd, but it seems to work with Yukiko.

She always had a way to distract him and after Sparks had a little hacking they saw some of Yukiko's movies and battles together.

His favorite was of course Brycen-man vs. Buneary/Lopunny Girl where Yukiko was a heroine.

They were watching another film together as they heard cannons.

"The marines again?" Yukiko asked in annoyance.

"They've been attacking us a lot lately." Luffy a little ticked their down time was interrupted.

Getting out of the boys cabin, Yukiko had Blaise counter with fire and wind.

Just then one of the ships suddenly collapses right in its place, completely obliterated. "What the heck?"

"They're shooting at each other?" Zoro wonders.

"Why did that just happen?" Luffy asked.

"Whoever did that, their not working in these waters again." Yukiko said.

"Their formation is collapsing; let's get away while we have a chance!" Nami orders.

---------

"Looks like we lost them, for now." Yukiko said.

The ships are nowhere in sight as they approach an island.

"The Marines sure have been dogging us lately." Usopp comments as he and Robin keep watch from the rear in case any more Marines show up.

"Well, when you have three people with big bounties on their heads, you can't blame them for going all out." Zoro says.

The thing is the crew only knows of Robin's bounty being 79 million, but they don't know that Luffy's jumped to 100 million, along with Yukiko, and Zoro's is now 60 million.

------
Though the crew arrived to Lulluka Island, they did run into trouble as someone named Whetton runs the town with unfair taxation laws and the one person they could find to talk was a professor that was researching the Rainbow Mist.

Though during their arrival at Lulluka, Yukiko did not like the advances that a man named Lake was using toward her.

While Luffy and the others were missing in the Rainbow Mist, Yukiko and Pachi was with Sanji and Chopper.

But then Yukiko overheard of Whetton actually being a pirate only to take over the town and act as a corrupt mayor as he reaps the money here.

"Despicable, I hate people like you." Yukiko simply says and Pachi growls.

As Whetton was to attack...

"Vincent, Mystical Fire! Fortunato, Shadow Ball!" Yukiko shouted as the two Pokemon appeared and countered the suits.

"Lake, what are those things?!"

"I was hoping you knew father!"

Yukiko smiled. "I suppose you can me a beast tamer."

Then she looks at Vincent taking a glowing stone from her pocket.

"Vincent. You want to do this?"

"Kirlia." Vincent nodded.

"Alright, catch!" Yukiko said as her male Kirlia grabbed it and glowed.

"W-WHAT IS HAPPENING?!" Whetton yelled.

"Ooh, an Evolution!" Chopper exclaims.

"Looks like an Stone one too." Sanji says.

And Vincent became a Gallade.