The Rain Returns

Separating into teams, Vivi stuck with Sanji, Usopp and Chopper.

Meanwhile, Zoro was to deal with Mr. 1 and Nami stayed behind to deal with Miss Doublefinger.

Yukiko had already had certain Pokémon intervene with Mr. 4 and Miss Merry Christmas.

It was Tornadus. Needless to say, the former was no match for the Winter Wind. As he and the other two already took care of the phony royals.

With Vivi, Landorus and Enamourus came to get rid of a bomb. So her friend Pell was alright as well.

With the rebellion averted and the bomb stopped, all that's left is to beat down Crocodile.
---------------
Though Luffy got poisoned, Yukiko helped him get though with some Pecha berries from Lily which actually helped and with help from Pachi, Thundurus, Kiryu, who suddenly evolved again into a Garchomp, and Rea, they were able to beat Crocodile in the Ruins and rejoined by Landorus, Enamourus, and Tornadus.

"A pity, a young lady such as yourself would be excellent for my utopia." Crocodile grunted only for Luffy to destroy his hook.

"She ain't yours, I already got her as a crewmate. But I want her to be more than that. She's gonna be my Queen of the Pirates!" Luffy bellowed as he punched Crocodile good with his blood covered hand.

Yukiko felt a little embarrassed from the statement but had to focus on the battle.

"Now! Thundurus Wildbolt Storm! Landorus, Sandsear Storm! Tornandus, Bleakwind Storm! Enamourus, Springtide Storm! Rea, Water Pulse! Lily, Petal Blizzard!
Pachi, Swift! Kiryu, Fire Blast! Minerva, Moonblast! Combo move: Nature's Fury!"

"Gum-Gum................Nature's Storm!" Luffy yelled as he unleashed a torrent of punches that were somehow fueled by the Pokémon's attacks.

"We..........did it.............hehheh.......told you we'd beat him......." Luffy said before he collapsed. Thankfully Rea caught him.

"Luffy. Is it true? You really like me that much?" She asked.

"Yeah, I do. I've been having strange feeling in my stomach since we met. I didn't know what it is until Ace and Usopp told me. Yeah."

"Really? Well, since you're confessing, I also like you in that way too." Yukiko      smiled. "Guess this means we'll be a couple now."

Luffy giggled as he fully passed out.

Then Yukiko looked to the Forces of Nature.

"Alright, time to reverse Crocodile's drought. You know what to do."

Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus and Enamourus all nodded.

They took off to the sky and held their hands up creating a massive Rain Dance to descend upon all of Alabasta.
------------
Across Alabasta people were celebrating.

"I don't believe it! It's raining!"

"It's a miracle!"

"This will end the war! Our foolish sons will come back home!"

"Hey, what's that?" A child pointed at the sky.

Flying across was Enamourus.

"Is that......?"

"One of the Nature Djinns?"

"I thought they were just a myth."

"Did they bring back the rain?"

"Now that Crocodile has been exposed, I guess they did."

------------
In parts of Alabasta, people also saw Thundurus, Landorus, and Tornadus flying bringing the rain as well.

Then the marines appeared with Tashigi.

" I've just been informed that a Baroque Works ship has been seized. One that makes artificial rain using dance powder. You being the president I've been ordered to tell you this. Crocodile, one of the 7 warlords of the sea. By authority of the world government You are stripped of your Authorization to capture enemy ships as well as tiles and rights bestowed upon you by the government. In addition you and all Baroque Works agents are hereby under arrest." Tashigi said to a knocked out Crocodile.

------------------

Yukiko along with King Cobra got Luffy to the others. Vivi and her father had to go and say a few words to the people.

While the others passed out from exhaustion, Yukiko had to stay up with her Pokémon to watch the others.

As the marines came by.....

"Minerva, Lily."

Minerva and Lily put up a force field around the crew, blocking the marines from capturing them.

"Miss are you one of these Pirates? We'll have to-"

"No." Tashigi said.

The soldiers looked confused at this.

"But Sargeant Major, we won't get a chance like this again."

"Denied. I won't let you lay a hand on them!" Tashigi yelled.

Then Landorus, Enamourus, Thundurus, and Tornadus appeared above them, arms crossed, as if daring the marines to do something. And even Tashigi can tell they were too much for her.
-------------
However, a marine managed to get Yukiko's photo, along with photos of Pachi, and the Forces of Nature.

"Smoker. We got a photo of that whitette and her strange squirrel. We gotta report this to the Higher-ups of the government.
----------
While the Strawhats were recovering at the palace, HQ was abuzz.

"So you're saying Strawhat has a new element in his crew?"

"That's right. Her name is Yukiko. Nozomusachi Yukiko. But the big factor is what she is capable of doing. Somehow, she hacked the system and revealed Crocodile's plan while helping Princess Vivi and Strawhat beat him. And before that, she helped Pirate Hunter Zoro take down 100 bounty hunters at Whiskey Peak. We also gained confirmation that she is capable of summoning and commanding creatures and beasts we have never seen before. We checked every resource on them but we came up empty. They may possibly be rare species. And the big clincher? It turns out that this Yukiko is together with Strawhat as a romantic interest. With these facts in mind, it's fair we put an equal price on her head as Strawhat. Which has been raised to 100,000,000 berries! As for the squirrel that accompanies her, we propose that they get a bounty of 87,000,000! Agreed?"

"Absolutely."
-----------
Oh yeah!

Next will be the Alabasta banquet and Luffy and Yukiko announce their hook up to the others.

I need reactions.

I also need reactions from Luffy's Hometown

Plz comment!