Rain Dinners and Crocodile

Finally, the crew arrived at Rainbase.

It certainly looked prosperous and booming.

"That building with the golden Crocodile, is that the place?" Nami asked.

"Certainly. And if Yukiko is right, it's also the secret base for Baroque Works. The question is how we get in?" Vivi said.

"Wait, that otter got Yukiko's drawing, but they haven't gotten word of what she really looks like." Zoro said.

"Right, they haven't seen her face yet." Sanji said.

"So, I have to be bait to lure Crocodile out?" Yukiko asked.

"If it can help us." Vivi nodded.

Yukiko nodded as she quickly changed into a new outfit. It was actually a beautiful dress.

Luffy was really speechless seeing Yukiko in a dress as he often seen her in pants and shorts, but a dress really through him for a loop.

However, he insisted he stuck around her although he had to settle being with Usopp.

Yukiko had exchanged her Pokémon once more. This time she had Pachi, Koraidon, Minerva, Kiryu, Lily and Twilight.

Pachi would be her pet as they walked into the casino.

She had Twilight camouflaged with her illusions to stay quiet.

As Yukiko traveled around to a bar, she spotted a very tall man in a large fur coat and a large gold hook.

If that wasn't Crocodile, she'd be a marine.

Then the bartender walked to her.

"Hello miss. Can I get you anything?"

"Anything sweet." Yukiko said as she pet Pachi and the latter smiled.

The bartender nodded as Yukiko felt she had eyes on her person.

Looking from the corner of her eye, she spotted a very tall male watching her every move.

His theme of dress is similar to the image of a typical Italian mafia boss. He wore a bright orange, black-striped button up vest over a long-sleeve peach shirt along with a blue scarf, dark brown suit pants, and polished black shoes with gold buckles. He also wore a long, thick, dark gray coat with a regular gray fur trim over his shoulders. He also had a gold hook on his left hand and stitches across his cheekbones and none. His hair was black and looked to be slicked back with grease.

Yukiko was certain this guy was Crocodile.

"Never seen this young lady here before. Traveling through?" His gruff voice asked.

"You could say that." Yukiko said petting Pachi, though she did not like being the center of a villains' attention.

-------------
After managing to lose Crocodile, she had Twilight hide her presence as she found the location to the secret base of Baroque Works, only to see that Zoro, Usopp, Luffy, and even Smoker were caught by Crocodile.

And soon joined by the other members except for Yukiko.

They just couldn't stay out of trouble can they?

Silently waiting as she spotted Vivi, she waited to make her move.

"I found these girls, but I lost track of the whitette." Ms All Sunday said.

"Hm. Least one is clever. But no matter, we'll find her during Operation Utopia." Crocodile said.

"Just what are you planning to do?! Kill my father?!" Vivi shouted.