Meeting Ace pt 1

Yukiko sighed as Luffy had a nervous look on his face.

He had gotten them lost.

Thankfully, Yukiko had Koraidon to help.

"Wow! He looks like a bike!" Luffy glowed.

"Hold it, we need something for the desert trip." Yukiko said bringing out some desert gear. It was a pair of desert cloaks to shield them from the sun.

"Here, it should shield us from the sun." Yukiko said as they put on the cloaks.

"Ooh, it does feel cooler with these." Luffy said.

"Alright, get on. Once we hit town, we have to go by foot." Yukiko said as they got on Koraidon and took off.

As Luffy held onto Yukiko, as he was close to her, he smelled something sweet.

Realizing it came from her hair, as she took a bath earlier in the morning. It was a nice scent.

"Uh what's that scent? It's sweet." He asked.

"Oh that's from my shampoo, Red Temptations. It's red plum, pecha, rose petals, freesia, and nectar. It's my favorite." Yukiko said.

Luffy sniffed once more and grinned. "I like it too."

-------------
Arriving at the city, Yukiko convinced Luffy that she had to exchange some stuff for berries and she'll need it and can't ask Nami for it.

She was able to sell 100 Big Nuggets for 300,000,000 each giving her a total of thirty billion berries to spend.

Though it shocked her that they would be this valuable in this world.

"So, you said you need to eat right? How about at that restaurant?" Yukiko asked taking him by the arm. "Yeah! Im starving."

Then he thought about what Usopp said about dating. Were they on a date now? Then again, Pachi is there too.

As they entered the restaurant, Luffy practically ordered everything and Yukiko decided on some pasta. Pachi had some fruit.

Some people were watching as Luffy devoured plate after plate while Yukiko was eating her food at a steady pace.

Then Yukiko giggled as Luffy got sauce on his nose. "Hold on Luffy." She said getting a napkin and wiping the stain on Luffy's nose. He gulped his food and thanked her.

The chef seeing this display smiled to himself. 'Ah young love. Reminds me of my first date with my wife....'

However, someone had spotted Luffy.

"Strawhat. I'd figured you'd be here. Seems I was correct." He said. He has a marine uniform and had two cigars in his mouth billowing out smoke.

But then......

"You're that Smokey Guy! What are you doing here in Alabasta?!" Luffy spat food out at him.

The tough marine growled.

"Wait!" Luffy held a hand out. Then he stuffed all the food in his mouth in one go. "Thank you for the meal!"

Yukiko on the other hand grabbed the rest of the fruit and took out a big sack of 1,000,000 berries for the surprised owner. "Here's the payment for the meal and a huge tip. Feel free to get yourself something nice."

And Luffy, Yukiko, and Pachi zoomed off. Luffy being the fastest got Yukiko to ride on his back.

Unknown to them, a shirtless man spotted Luffy running from a marine. "Hey! Hold on!" He ran after them.

"Luffy you know that marine?" She asked as Pachi clutched to her head.

"That's Smokey, he has a devil fruit too. He's a smoke man, so my attacks don't work on him. We just have to run!"

The marine man yelled out. "Tashigi! It's Straw-Hat! Get him!"

Yukiko quickly acted. "Koraidon!" Yukiko shouted as she, Pachi and Luffy got on him, shocking the female marine and ran up atop the buildings.

Smoker chased after them. 'So that whitette is his new crew member? Looks like the part about her beasts are true.'

"White Snake!" Smoker shouted as he aimed a fist to capture them but Koraidon was much faster.

"Koraidon, counter with Flamethrower!" Yukiko said as he did and Smoker was halted by the flames.

"Wha?!"

This gave them the opportunity to get away.

But as they ran around, the marines were still catching up.

However as Smoker was about to grab the Strawhats.....

"Heat Haze!"

A blast of fire stopped Smoker but this time it was from the shirtless man.

"While you have the power of smoke, mine is fire. A fight between us would be pointless." He said.

"He has eaten a devil fruit?" Zoro asked.

"But why is he helping us?" Usopp asked.

"Is that you Ace?!" Luffy asked.

"It's been a while, Luffy." He smiled.

"Wow, did you eat a Devil fruit?"

"The Flame Flame Fruit. Anyway we'll chat later. You guys go on, I'll catch up." Ace said letting the others run.

"Luffy, do you know him?" Yukiko asked.

"Yeah, that's Ace. He's my big brother!" Luffy smiled.

Yukiko and the others were surprised.

"BROTHER?!"

"Well, what is he doing on the Grand Line?" Zoro asked.

"He's a pirate like me. He left three years before me to go look for the One Piece." Luffy clarified.

Although they went to find the ship, somehow, Luffy gets off Koraidon, and got separated from their group again.

Yukiko sighed.
---------------
A bit of a cliffhanger,
Plz comment!