Nami's Sick?! Search for a doctor!

A day later after the events on Little Garden, Yukiko was looking over her new crops which grew quickly again.

"I'm still amazed how these grow so quickly. It can be able to feed my village for a year. Or Luffy for a week or so." Usopp said.

"Thanks Usopp."

Luffy was up on deck looking around for his hat.

"Hey, have you guys seen my hat?" Luffy asked.

"Oh, I think Pachi is occupying it right now." Yukiko smiled as she pointed to Pachi, who was using the hat as a bed.

"Hey!" Luffy said getting Pachi out.

"Pachi! PA PA pachisu!" (Hey, I was sleeping!)

"My hats no bed!"

"Pachu, pa pa, pa chi. Pa pa." (If it fits I sits. My bed.)

"Hat."
"Pachi" (Bed)
"Hat."
"Pachi" (bed)

But then they heard Vivi's panicking voice.

---------

Nami had fallen ill.

Not only that, her fever was getting high, which can be life threatening.

So the Straw-Hat Pirates are on the race against time to find a doctor that will cure Nami.

While Zoro, Sanji, Luffy, and Usopp are on the lookout for an island Yukiko, Vivi, and Carue are in the Women's Quarter taking care for Nami.

Vivi had a worried expression on their faces watching Nami sweating and panting, and her fever is getting higher if it keeps this up like this Nami will surely die.

"I just hope we get there soon." Vivi said

"You're worrying too much," said Yukiko causing Vivi to turn her head to face her with surprise face and Yukiko continues.

"Nami may not have devil fruit powers like Luffy or super strength like Zoro or Sanji, but Nami's strong in her own way, she is the most skilled Navigator, and she can send a full grown man to sky high with one punch. She won't let any sickness to take her down." She grinned.

Vivi blinked and she nodded.

"Yeah, you're right, Nami is strong I believe she'll make it."

-----------

"I'll go on look out with the others, are you okay with that?"

"Not at all, I'll stay here"

"Quack" Carue quacked saying he'll help too, and Vivi giggled.

"And Carue too" she said, and Yukiko   giggled as well, she waved then and left to the main deck.

--------------------------------

On the main deck Luffy, Pachi, Yukiko, Zoro, Usopp, Sanji and the others are trying to figure out on the what the hell just happen before they were surrounded by dozens of men wearing winter coat pointing their guns at them, they don't have time for this bullshits they need to get rid them so they can get back on the island searching.

Just as things couldn't getting any weirder, but an overweight man with an iron jaw is standing on the railing taking a bite on his meat from his knife like barbarian.

"Are you lowlifes really Pirates? There's only about five of you; I bet they're weak" said the obese man and then to everyone shock and disgust the fat man had eaten the meat and knife all at once, and that just plain revolting, once the fat man swallowed his meal, he asked.

"Might as well ask then, I demand to see your Captain now"

"I'm the Captain of this ship. Monkey D. Luffy." The rubber man said as Yukiko stood right behind him.

Just when the overweight man took notice of the whitette, his iron jaw dropped, and two of his eyes popped out of his socket and turned into hearts.

Luffy was confused by this.

"What the hell are you idiots doing? Why are you pointing your guns on a lady?" the men that surrounded Yukiko were unsure of how to answer him back.

But Yukiko and Pachi did not like where this was going.

"Don't stand there like statues; take out your guns now!"

"Yes, Captain!" they chorused and point away their guns, the fat man jumped off the railing, walked up to her with suave smirk and combing his hair with his hand.

"Well, hello beautiful lady," the fat man said as he tried to...impress Yukiko? Is that what he was trying to do? Because it was not working. God she wanted to throw up.

But thankfully Luffy was not liking this either. Something about this guy made him want to beat him up.

"Allow me to introduce myself I'm Wapol, Captain of the Wapol Pirates, allow me to make up from my men's stupidity. Would you like to be my Queen?"

"EEEEEHHHHHHHH!" the whole Crew screamed that shook the Merry with it.

"FAT HIPPO SAYS WHAT?" Usopp and Zoro yelled as their jaws dropped to the ground. Though the latter had gotten his swords ready.

" I'LL ROAST YOU ALIVE!" said Sanji as his the flame start to explode and swirls around him angrily.

Then all of a sudden, it became deadly cold, and I don't mean the cold winter weather, it's like the chill of death when the grim reaper comes to take someone's soul. Zoro, Sanji, and Usopp are all tensed, but not of fear but the way their Captain is heavily silent of all this. The others knew what was going to happen, so they backed off.

Yukiko saw Luffy had a dark aura around him and without warning.....

"GUM-GUM BAZOOKA!" He yelled sending Wapol off the ship and somewhere in the distance.

"Wapol!" The soldiers yelled. They all scrambled to go get their leader.

Meanwhile, Luffy was still a little silent though it felt good to get rid of that big mouth.

Though, why did he feel angry about the weirdo saying he wanted Yukiko as his queen?

"Luffy. Thanks for getting rid of him." The whitette smiled as she hugged him.

That fuzzy feeling came back and simmered his anger.

"Luffy, aren't you cold?" Yukiko asked.

.................

"Freezing!" Luffy suddenly said as he shivered.

"Come on, let's get you a coat. Luckily I have a spare." Yukiko smiled.

Usopp, Zoro and Sanji all stared at this display.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say Captain has a crush." Zoro remarked.

"Yeah, but not even he knows it." Usopp agreed.

"No way, the only things he loves is food and adventure." Sanji remarked in rejection.

"Ah, but the heart is a fickle thing." Usopp pat the cook on the back. "Plus since Yukiko became part of the crew he's rarely left her side. In fact the other day, while she was planting her usual crops he stared at her the whole time."

"Grrrr! He'd better not get any ideas." Sanji sneered.
------------
Some more Luffy x Yukiko Fluff!

And his crew is realizing this.

Don't worry, we'll see Chopper soon!

I also saw the live action version a few days ago and I'm still excited for more!

If Yukiko had a live action actor, who would she be?

And in the anime, who would her voice actress for her English and Japanese version be?