Walk the Dinosaur! And there are Giants too...

After a few hours of sailing, the next island was already in sight.

"There it is! Little Garden!" Nami said.

Only, there was nothing little about it. It looked like a type of jungle island.

Yukiko was a little nervous about this.

"I think we should leave quickly!" Usopp shouted.

"Unfortunately we can't. We have to let the Log Pose reset so we can move to the next Island." Nami said. "Although it looks uncharted, we should stay on the ship."

"Sanji! Make me a pirate bento! I'm gonna explore the island!" Luffy suddenly said. "Yukiko, you want to come along?" He asked.

"Sure, I may get restless myself." Yukiko said as she decided to prepare for a little trek.

"May I tag along too?" Vivi asked them.

"Oh sure." Luffy nodded.

"Wait, you too Vivi?!" Nami shouted.

"Why not? I'll brood if I stay here. I'll kill some time as the log pose resets." Vivi said as Yukiko and Pachi returned all set. She decided to bring Fortunato, Gensect, Atlas, Rodan, and Scales.

Once Luffy, Pachi, Yukiko, Karoo and Vivi were set, they ventured off into the forest.

"Wow, this kind reminds me of Fortree City back in my world." Yukiko said.

"Fortree City?" Vivi asked.

"It's a special medium sized town in the Hoenn Region. The residents of Fortree City live in treehouses and get around by a system of rope bridges that hang in the treetops. Due to the physical exertion needed for such a lifestyle, they are all healthy and fit, and by preserving Fortree's natural environment they are able to live nearer to wild Pokémon than the residents of most other cities. Wild Bug-type Pokémon often fly in through the windows, and from time to time wild Kecleon will block paths in the city. The heavy rainfall saturates the soil and lets the trees grow tall." Yukiko explained.

"Wait, so they live in actual treehouses?! Cool!" Luffy said amazed.

"They are other interesting places in Hoenn, it has one active volcano, Mt. Chimney, in the northwest of the region. The ash from Mt. Chimney regularly falls on the nearby towns and routes like Fallarbor Town. In the fields of Fallarbor, the locals plant seedlings of hardy trees that thrive even in volcanic ash making it a farming community. Then there is Sootopolis City, it rises from the crater of a great meteoroid crash, can only be reached through the sea or from the sky. It also has a fantastic nighttime view, with stars peering in through the top of the crater. The crater was formed by a giant meteorite impact into the ocean of the Hoenn region a thousand years ago, eventually filling with rainwater. People soon began to dwell in the crater for its warm, fresh water and a city soon came forth." Yukiko explained.

"Wow, is Hoenn your homeland?" Vivi asked.

"No its Alola, it's made of 4 islands and a man-made one. It is a popular resort destination and attracts a lot of tourists from other regions. In Alola, humans and Pokémon coexist in a very close relationship, and a culture has developed that is different from other regions. All four natural islands are, to an extent, forested and mountainous. Most of these islands' cities and towns are on the coast, with the notable exceptions of Iki Town and Paniola Town.

The name "Alola" is meant to incorporate a meaning of a land that overflows with life force and supports various forms of life. Specifically, the name may come from ola and the traditional Alolan word aloha, which, beyond its use as a greeting, also signifies a respect and love for the shared life force between all.

Though steeped in nature, Melemele Island, in the northwest of the archipelago, has the least extreme environments. It is home to Alola's largest settlement, Hau'oli City. Its routes gently slope up towards the center of the island to form a gradual mountain, on top of which are the Ruins of Conflict. A notable Melemele Island landmark is Ten Carat Hill, which was formed out of an underwater volcano and has an open-air hollow in the middle, itself resembling a volcano.

Akala Island, in the northeast of the archipelago, contains Alola's only active volcano, in Wela Volcano Park. It also has the most settlements of the four natural islands. Its largest city, Heahea City, boasts several huge resort hotels, such as the Hano Grand Resort, which has its own beach and golf course. A notable Akala Island landmark is Brooklet Hill, which has cascading waterfalls that give off the impression of a terrace field.

Ula'ula Island, in the southeast of the archipelago, is the largest of Alola's islands. It is also the most varied in terms of weather and terrain, with significantly rougher terrain areas than other islands. For such a large island, it has few settlements: Malie City, the largest city in Ula'ula; Tapu Village, destroyed by the Tapu a long time ago, contains just a Pokémon Center; and Po Town. These settlements all sit in the shadow of a contiguous mountain range in the heart of the island, which includes three mountain peaks and a harsh desert. On the southwest coast of the island is a large lagoon with breakable rocks that the Poké Ride's Sharpedo Jet can break through. Notable Ula'ula Island landmarks are the Lake of the Moone and Lake of the Sunne, both perfectly circular lakes that have special connections to the Legendary Pokémon of Alola, Solgaleo and Lunala.

Poni Island, in the southwest of the archipelago, is the most sparsely populated of Alola's islands, with only one settlement. Similar to the Battle Zone in Sinnoh, it is full of rugged and harsh environments. Though its coasts are fairly flat, the island is mostly mountainous and rocky, in part due to the sprawling Vast Poni Canyon - described as a natural trial site - that takes up over half the island's land." Yukiko said.

As Luffy was about to ask something else, they encounter some thing unbelievable.

It was a dinosaur! Nothing like Yukiko has seen!

"This is a prehistoric island!" Vivi said.

"Prehistoric?"

"Yes, because of the dangers of the Grand Line many islands have been isolated, each island gaining its own culture. Some are very advanced, others remain unchanged for thousands of years. This island is stuck in time!"

But then they spotted Luffy on top of the dinosaur.........which soon ate him!

But then it's head was chopped off by a ...........giant!

"Whoa! I'm alive." Luffy said as he landed on the giant's hand.

"Whoa! Are you a giant?!" Luffy asked.

"Ohohohoho! I'm Dorry the Warrior of Elbaf! I haven't had a guest in a long time!" He said in a jolly mood.

Yukiko couldn't help but think that this was going to be an interesting trip.
-------------
We'll meet the giants and Fortunato will be helpful and something exciting will happen.

Please comment