A lost friend

Cover story: Izuku and Katsuki go fishing

When they were younger, Izuku and Katsuki would go fishing regularly.

On this day, Katsuki caught a lot of fish and the two were gonna eat them for dinner by themselves.

"There's gonna be so much food Kacchan!" Izuku chuckles.

"Yeah, we should see who can eat more. I bet I can eat way more fish than you Izuku." Katsuki replied, making Izuku laugh even more.

"You would never beat me in an eating contest, not even a spicy food contest." Midoriya retaliated, making Bakugo frown.

"We'll see about that!"

(Credit to the artist, idk what it is with me and these fanarts, but I can never find them. Like I always say, if you know who created it, leave their name in the comments and I'll write their name here to give them the credit they deserve.

Anyway, ENJOY THE CHAPTER!)

(Three weeks ago)

"One th-ousand." An exhausted blonde gasped, rolling onto his back to rest from his vigorous workout.

After a few minutes of laying on his back, he decided to get up and take a sip of his water, but to his surprise, there was no water left in his bottle.

"Crap, I gotta go to the shop." He sighs, turning in the direction of the store. When he arrived at the store, he waved to the shop owner whom he had known for years and went to the fridge to pick up a bottle of water. "Damn it there's none left." He angrily stated, looking around to see a white-haired man with two bottles of water in his hand. "That bastard." The teen swore as his eyes began to twitch. "Hey Mo-mi, have you got any waters in the back?"

"I think I do Katsuki dear, let me go in the back and check." The middle-aged Korean woman smiled.

"No there's no need ma'am, I'll give him one of mine, here have one." The tall white-haired man said, turning around to hand Katsuki one of his bottles of water.

"Er, thanks." Bakugo hesitantly nodded. 'There's something off about this guy,' Katsuki thought while he looked the grey-eyed man up and down.

"Well thanks, ma'am, have a lovely evening." The man smiled before leaving the store.

"Yeah I'm off as well Mo-mi, see you later." The red-eyed teen waved as he left the store to run into a familiar face. "Auntie Inko?"

"Oh hey, there Kacchan." Inko waved, walking over to Bakugo to give him a hug. "How have you been my blonde furry fur ball? Have you been training? Because you smell like sweat and feel all sticky." The woman blabbered, making the teen let out a sigh.

"Yeah I have been auntie and I'm fine. How are you?"

"I'm doing great, I'm about to meet your mother to have a little girl's night out for my birthday." She smiled, showing off her outfit.

"Oh yeah, it's your birthday, happy birthday. You look like you're about to go to a book club meeting." Katsuki bluntly stated, making his auntie furious.

"How rude! I look like a lovely young lady. You know, most men think I'm barely pushing twenty even though I'm forty-one." She revealed, making Bakugo cringe.

"Whatever auntie. Anyway, are you okay after what happened with Izuku the other day? I'm still a bit worried if I'm being honest, I'm mad at myself for not going. Maybe if I went, I would've stopped everything from happening." Katsuki asked, revealing his true feelings about the situation to his auntie.