Laboon

"Whoa! This is great!" Sanji exclaimed elated half way up the rigging, he couldn't see anything for the misty white sheen caused by the cloud the ship had entered a moment ago on their decent down Reverse Mountain.

"This is awesome!" Yukiko exclaimed as the wind blew through her hair and the salty sea spay hitting her face felt wonderful.

"Did you just hear something?" Zoro asked.

"Huh? What did you say?" Nami asked.

"Did, you hear that loud sound?!" Zoro said louder.

"Isn't it the wind?" Nami asked. "There must be lots of unusual landforms!"

"Wait, isn't something up ahead?" Yukiko asked Luffy looked confused. Just as she said that...........The once white clouds that were straight ahead start to darken.

They could just about make out the shape through the clouds constant shifting, it was oval and huge and was increasing to even bigger proportions the closer they got.

The same sound from before was heard again this time by everyone. "What the hell making that sound!" Usopp yelled over the wind.

"Nami-san, I see a mountain up ahead!" Sanji shouted down. The dark shape was growing bigger and bigger as they got closer to where the canal was supposed to meet the open sea.

"A mountain! That can't be!"

"But it's really there!" Sanji exclaimed.

"Who cares?! Go!" Luffy shouted pumping his fist.

"After passing the Twin Capes up ahead, there should be nothing but ocean!" Nami didn't understand was the map wrong- but it had been right about everything else.

"Huh?"

"Oh no." Yukiko blanched along with her Pokémon.

Right in the path the ship was going to take was a huge black object.

"OH CRAP!" Usopp screamed.

"It's not a mountain!"

Luffy's jaw hit the floor. "It's a black wall!"

"No its not!" Yukiko shouted, "That's.....!"

"Then, what is it!" Usopp snapped.

"I-i-i-it's a WHALE!" Yukiko cried as she, Pachi and Luffy scrambled off the figure head.

"What are we going to do?!" Usopp screamed like a girl.

"Shall we fight?!" Luffy said rising his fists.

Usopp smacked him around the head. "Idiot, there's no way we can fight that!"

"But the paths blocked!" Sanji shouted. "What are we going to do!"

"Can't we turn the ship and go threw the gap," she pointed. "Over there!"

"But the rudders broken! How will we turn the ship!" Usopp bawled.

"Wait if it's a whale and not a wall! Where's it's eyes!" Sanji said, maybe the whale hadn't seen them and that's why it was still in the way. "Maybe if we can get its attention it'll get out if the way!"

"But unless we do something, we'll run right into it!" Zoro. "Can't we get out of the side?!"

"Oh yeah! I've got a good idea!" Luffy said to himself also running off.

"What?!" Yukiko asked. "Wait...."

"Luffy...?" Nami called after him. "WHAT are you going to do?!"

"Nami-san, dont tell me he's going to...!" Yukiko started.