Finally! Entering the Grand Line!

Yukiko sighed as the Merry was back on course for the Grand Line.

She had permission from Nami the other day to create her own garden along with Nami's tangerine trees.

She had planted various berries: Cheri  chesto, pecha, aspear, leppa, lum, oran, persim, rawst, roseli, sitrus, tamato, mago, magost, Golden pinap, silver pinap, starf, watmel, and nanab for early future use. Along with seeds to grow Hearty Grains, Plump beans, springy mushrooms, pokebeans, potatoes, fancy apple seeds, leeks, sweet, salty, sour, bitter, and spicy Herb mystica, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, bell peppers, various fruits, watercress and Basil.

She was checking on her personal garden as she found the veggies and fruits all grown and ripe and the berries were all flowering already.

"Hm. Looks like it was a smart idea to get started earlier before when we met Apis. Glad I used Growth and Damp Mulch to help." She said to herself.

"Whoa! This all grew in a short matter of time!" Usopp exclaimed as he saw Yukiko's mini farm.

"Well I'll need it to make the treats and meals for us and my Pokémon. It will also help ease the pain of spending money on produce and crops for Sanji and Nami." Yukiko said as they gathered the produce and grain to store away.

"What did you do to make them grow so fast though?" Luffy asked.

"Some of my grass Pokémon can use Growth, Sunny Day and Rain Dance to help me out. It works wonders along with my ultra fast mulch. Back home, we get this help to regrow a lot of produce within a few days and not have to expand farmland." She said.

"Wow! Wish we had that here!" Usopp said.

-------------
Yukiko and Usopp had just finished putting away the produce as Yukiko decided to take a breather on the deck.

Looking over her bag, she decided to clean her badges.

"Whatcha doing?" Luffy popped up, thankfully not scaring Yukiko.

"Just cleaning some of my badges. And my Ribbons are next." Yukiko said.

"Badges?" Luffy asked.

"Yeah, a badge or Gym Badge is an item that serves as proof of a Pokémon Trainer's victory in a battle against a Gym Leader.
Trainers need to collect a certain number of Gym Badges in order to qualify for a region's Pokémon League. Every league requires 8 badges to get in. These are from my very first journey in Kanto." Yukiko said showing Luffy.

As she showed the other badges, she then took out her photo album and showed pictures of her and her Pokémon enter the Hall of Fame and winning 4 Ribbon Cups.

"Wow! You really won a lot of trophies in 7 years!" Luffy exclaimed.

"Yeah, it was actually the journey to get there that was the exciting part. I was even offered to Star in movies."

"Movies?"

"You never heard of them? They're like moving pictures, and you can hear people talk. It's mostly pretend and entertainment for people. I starred in 11 films. I was the female star for nine of them, a villain in one, and a co-star in one." Yukiko said as she showed Luffy the movie posters from her scrapbook.

"They all sound cool!" Luffy said.

"Nami-san! I have a report!" Sanji said from the Crow's nest. "I see big rain clouds up ahead! There's a storm under'em!" Sanji finished.

"We are approaching the Red Line?" Yukiko asked walking over to Nami; who kept looking down at the map in her hands.

"We're back on to our original course, so it shouldn't be long. However..." The girls looked up when they caught sight of Luffy's arms stretching up to the crows nest.