Warship Island and a Great Encounter!

After escaping the Calm Belt, the Going Merry was back on course to Warship Island.

After a while, the crew hit a fog that was hard to see through.

"We cant see anything." Usopp complained.

"Well we can see the fog." Luffy piped up.

"Apis, is it really around here?" Yukiko questioned they'd been in the fog for a while now and hadn't seen anything remotely like an Island let alone one that was shaped like a Warship.

"Not sure. " Apis said flatly.

"We should be close by." Nami told them as she examined the map.

"That's our Nami-san!" Sanji swooned.

"You sure know your stuff." Luffy said from his place on the figure head.

Then, one of Yukiko's Pokemon, Hielias, returned to the ship. Yukiko sent her ahead to find the island ahead of time.

"Talon, Talonflame." She said as she gave a nod.

"Great job girl. Take a rest." Yukiko said as she returned Hielias to her Pokeball.

"I've been meaning to ask, what kind of creatures did you command?" Apis asked.

"Yukiko is actually from another dimension, where instead of pirates and marines, there are Pokémon Trainers of all sorts. They are like beast tamers. Blaise, Hielias and Pachi are some of thousands of species there."

"Speaking of which, what was Hielias?" Usopp asked.

Then Sparks popped up.

"Bzzt!
Talonflame the Scorching Pokémon.

Talonflame mainly preys upon other bird Pokémon. To intimidate opponents, it sends embers spewing from gaps between its feathers.It dives toward prey at speeds of up to 310 mph and assaults them with powerful kicks, giving the prey no chance to escape.
With top-notch flying capabilities. It flies around easily, even while carrying prey that weighs more than 220 lbs. When it gets excited, it vents sparks from the gaps between its feathers. These unburnable feathers are used as a fireproof material."

"Wow, so she's a bird of prey?" Apis asked amazed.

"Yup. So I bet your friends will be happy to see you're alright." Yukiko said.

"Yeah! I can't wait to see grandpa and everyone." She exclaimed.

"Ah...! Look!" Apis gasped pointing to the approaching shape in the fog.

"Huh!?"

The dark shape grew more pronounced and larger the closer they got. "Oh! It's a sailboat! It's huge!" Luffy said in a bubbly voice.

"Look here you..." Sanji said.

"The word "Huge" doesn't even begin to describe it." Zoro calmly stated.

"That's Warship Island." Apis told them all, "It's shaped like a warship, so it's called Warship Island."

"Amazing." Yukiko said as Pachi nodded.
"Pa-pach."

The fog cleared and they got a clear look at the island for the first time. The ship sailed in to the docks and Zoro dropped the anchor. Sanji dropped the ladders and one by one everyone claimed down.

And they were greeted by village men baring Spears.

'First journey as a pirate and people are already pointing weapons at us. Though not all pirates are good after all.' Yukiko thought.

"Hi I'm home." Apis greeted all the villagers.

"Why are you coming out of a pirate ship?" One of the villagers asked the hostility in the air evaporated when they saw Apis and was replaced by confusion, "What's going on?"