Meeting Apis! Journey to Warship Island!

The next day, Yukiko and Pachi woke up bright and early.

"Even though we had been transported to another world, I guess my internal clock hasn't changed. Hm, maybe I should make something for breakfast for everyone." Yukiko spoke to herself as she changed into a silver tank top and black shorts comfortable enough to move in.

Heading to the kitchen, she saw Sanji out and about.

"Hey Sanji, you mind if I help make breakfast?"

"Huh? Oh I'd love that Yuki-chan!" Sanji swooned.

"Alright, time for my partners. Clarabelle, Ruby, time to get to work!" Yukiko said bringing her Miltank and one of her Alcriemes out.

"Whoa, a cow and a creature made of cream?" Sanji asked.

And on cue Sparks popped up.

"Bzzt!

Miltank the Milk Cow Pokémon
Miltank produces up to five gallons of highly nutritious milk, supporting the lives of people and other Pokémon since ancient times. This Pokémon needs to be milked every day, or else it will fall ill. The flavor of Miltank milk changes with the seasons. It is said that kids who drink Miltank's milk grow up to become hearty, healthy adults.

Alcrieme the Cream Pokémon and the Evolved form of Milcery. Ruby Cream Variant.
The moment it evolved, it took on a sweet and tart flavor. This is because of the way its cells spontaneously shifted during evolution."

"Wow, the guys back at Baratie would love you two." Sanji said petting them.

As the two got to work, Yukiko wanted to provide the food from her world.

She made Fluffy Eevee Pancakes, Liligant Floral Tea, Combee Waffles with Honey, Miltank au Lait, Aprijuice and her special Fancy Pokepuffs.

"Alright, Sanji save me some Waffles and Pokepuffs, I need to feed my Pokémon now."

"You got it, my dear Yuki!"

Yukiko got her current 5 other Pokémon out and got their food set just as the others were getting up.

"Whoa, what's that yummy smell? Breakfast already?!" Luffy cheered.

"Wow! I've never seen these kinds of dishes before." Nami said.

"Oh, Yuki-chan helped me. These are dishes from her homeworld." Sanji clarified.

"Wow! These pancakes are so fluffy and chewy!" Usopp said. "And this sweet Aprijuice ain't bad either."

Luffy kept stuffing his face with the Waffles until Sanji took a plate and some Pokepuffs.

"Hey, I was about to eat those!" Luffy said.

"Yukiko asked me to save her some so Bug off!" Sanji growled as Yukiko stepped in.

"Yuki-chan I got the food safe like you wanted!"

"Thanks Sanji." She smiled.

Luffy quietly watched the exchange but blinked as Yukiko offered Sanji a Mocha Puff that he happily accepted.

Puff......oh, another for him to eat!

-----------
After breakfast, the crew got in their positions.

"Gotta admit, Yukiko knows how to cook. She's as good as Sanji." Usopp said patting his full belly.

"Added to the fact she feeds her creatures like this too. No wonder they like her." Zoro layed out on the deck for a nap.

"Nami, when will we reach the Grand Line?" Luffy asked his navigator.

Nami sighed. "We only left Lougetown a couple of days ago. It's going to take a few more before we get to the Grand Line, just be patient okay."