Chapter 1

It was a warm late summer day.

A girl with white hair and silver highlights was walking off a plane as she stretched.

"It's great to be back, huh Pachi?" She asked her partner on her shoulder.

"Pachi-pa!" Pachi, a Pachirisu nodded and cheered.

They walked to the airport to spot a familiar face.

"Hey! Uncle Kukui!" She smiled as she ran to the man who braced himself for a tackle hug.

"Hey, Yukiko, you too Pachi! Congrats on winning the World Tournament League!" He smiled.

"Thanks! To be honest, I felt it was a close call, but Pachi and I pulled through." Yukiko smiled petting Pachi.

"Well, shall we head home? Burnet and little Lei have been expecting you."
---------------
At the Residence....

"Yukiko! It's been too long! We saw the whole tournament, you did great!" Burnet hugged her friend.

"Yuu-Yuu!" Lei cried happily as Yukiko's Pokemon greeted the baby too.

As the family chatted about, a researcher came in the room.

"Professor, we found unusual activity on the nearby shoreline. We think it might be an Ultra Wormhole but it seems different. We can't be sure." He said.

Yukiko looked confused at this.

"You mind if I look at it? I think I could find out what it is." She offered.
---------
Later that day, Yukiko and Pachi were on Lunala to travel into this Ultra Wormhole.

What she did not know where they would be going would lead to an adventure of a lifetime.
----------
Wealth Fame power.

Gold Rodger the king of the Pirates obtaining all this and everything else the world has to offer.

His dying words drove countless Souls to the Seas.

"You want my treasure? You can have it! I left everything I had together in one place! Now you just have to find it!"

It drove countless men to the Grand line in Pursuit of Dreams greater than they ever dared to imagine!

This was the time known as the great pirate era!

Somewhere in the ocean, there was a caravel sailing along. The Merry Go.

"Alright! Next stop the Grandline!" Luffy bellowed thrusting his arms up into the air. They were almost there, one step closer to becoming King of pirates. He couldn't wait. Just thinking about all the adventures they were going to have were making him tremble in excitement.

All of a sudden, a strange warping white hole emerged with a loud Crack and Luffy looked up.

"Huh?"

The next thing he knew, he heard a scream as if someone was falling.

Then a person crashed into him, making him fall off the masthead of the Going Merry and onto the deck.

"Ow..." "Paaa..."

"What the?...?"

"Arrrrrrrrrgh were under attack it's the marines, I'm too young to die!"

"What happened? What's the damage?"

"~Yawn~."

"Get up Zoro!" Nami growled.

"What's going on out here?"

As the rest of the crew got onto the deck, they did not expect seeing a young lady with white hair getting off their captain and especially two creatures with her.

One looked to be a squirrel of blue and white and it had yellow cheeks. Though it looked adorable, something told the crew it would attack if provoked. It was also close to the woman so they guessed it was her companion.

The other creature on the other hand was more intimidating.

It resembled a skeletal, legless bat. It has a short snout, dark pink eyes with white centers, and a deep blue area on its upper head that shows a constantly changing starscape. A rigid raised hood wraps around its head in a crescent shape and drapes around its neck as well. The outside of the hood is yellow, while the inner part that curves around it's head is white with deep blue streaks.

It was also about 4 meters tall which was a bit scary for Usopp and Nami.

"Ah, sorry about that. Guess we took a wrong turn." The girl said as the squirrel mounted on her shoulder and looked over to check on the bat like creature.

Luffy stood up, checking that he still had his hat, which he did.

But then looking at the new creatures and the girl, he felt excitement.

----------
Here's the first chapter!
How should the Strawhats react to Yukiko and her Pokémon?
Give me your opinions!