Welcome Back

As a few minutes have passed, Toga soon opened her eyes. She sits up and begins rubbing her eyes, after doing so she looks around the room and doesn't see Deku at all.

~Toga~

"Izuku?"

Was Toga sat there she began to get worried, until she glanced down and saw a folded piece of paper next to her. So she grabbed the paper and begins to unfolded, I'm doing so she begins to read Deku's note.

~Deku's note~

"Dear Toga, by the time you're reading this I'm long gone by now. The reason why, is because I want to keep you safe, and I can't do that if you're with me. One For All will continue sending assassins after me and the last thing I need is for them to target you as well. I'm sorry for leaving you but I still want to keep you safe. So please go to UA, the Heroes there will most likely apprehend you and ask you questions of why you are there? Tell them I sent you and show the teachers this note, they will know my handwriting and believe you. And from that you'll be safe. I will return back to you and UA, but not until I stop Shigaraki and All For One. So until then, wait for me and stay safe. From: Izuku."

After reading Deku's note, Toga fold it right back up and places it back where it was next to her. Doing so she then tucked in her legs and close your eyes. Minutes later, she was on her feet just finishing getting dressed. After fitting her right foot in her shoe, she then walk over to the door and placed her hand on to the door knob. But right before Toga twisted the knob, she look back at the room one last time, knowing that this won't only be her old room but the room she experienced someone else's love. Toga turn your head away from the room and opens the door, was even stepped out into the hallway and made her way over to the stairway where she then proceeded to go down the stairs until reaching the bottom floor. Walking through her house one last time, her childhood memories begin to flood her mind, which was something that she never wanted to see again. So ignoring her memories, Toga reached the front door and stepped out of her old house. Stepping foot out of her house she then proceeded to walk away from it, who are doing so she then heard a familiar voice.

~Dabi~

"If you're looking for your boyfriend, done he's already long gone!"

Hearing that voice, Toga turns around and looks up at a building next to her house to see Dabi sitting in a broken window. Seeing him, Toga neither excited or upset, instead she looked at him with a blank expression.

~Toga~

"What do you want Dadi? Or should I call you Toya instead?"

~Dabi~

"Ha, it's funny very funny. The reason why I'm here is because of you."

After saying that, Dabi begin to lean out the window until eventually falling. But soon landed back on the ground on his own two feet. Once on his bone to feet he didn't begin to make his way over to Toga.

~Toga~

"What do you mean because of me?"

~Dabi~

"Well we need you back. The league need you back. So come on, let's go back."

Hearing this, Toga begins thinking about Deku's note.

~Toga~

"I... I can't."

Toga says this as she looks away from Dabi who is standing right in front of her.

~Dabi~

"(Sigh) If the reason for you not wanting come back is due to that kid, then you're just wasting your time."