I Accept You

While walking through the neighborhood, Deku and Toga were still getting wet by the rain, but they continue onward. With Toga leading the way, Deku did not ask where they were going, instead he remains silent while looking at her as she walked ahead and held his hand. Eventually after taking a turn, Toga stopped and looked ahead. Seeing her do this, Deku stepped up and stood beside her as he then turned his head to look at her. As he looked at her, he saw that she was just looking ahead. So Deku look towards the direction she was facing and saw a house that looked completely vandalized compared to any of the other houses in the neighborhood.

~Toga~

"Come on."

Saying that, Toga continued walking ahead while holding Deku's hand. Eventually they got closer to the house they were looking at, from doing so they saw the walls that surrounded the house which was covered in graffiti that had nothing but hurtful words.

~Graffitied wall~

"Worst parents ever!" / "Demon!" / "Die!"

Eventually after walking around the graffitied wall, they reached a gate which led into the front yard. With the gate swinging open, they stepped foot into the yard and made their way over to the front door which is cracked open. Toga pushes the door open and walke inside with Deku on hand. While walking through the house, Deku sees that the place has been completely damaged, even seeing that the inside also has graffiti. Seeing how Toga isn't fazed or has no reaction from the house, Deku I needed to know why.

~Deku~

"Hu, Toga? What is this place?"

Continuing walking forward, Toga doesn't answer Deku's question but does speak to him.

~Toga~

"Come on, it's upstairs."

Walking over to the stairs they made their way up to the second floor. But while walking up the stairs, Deku catches a glance at a wall which shows height measurements. From looking at it he sees names above the measurements which has been scratched out. But getting a good look at it he was able to see four letters would you put together in his head.

~Deku's mind~

"Himi..."

As they were finally on the second floor. They walked through the hallway until eventually reaching a door which had graffiti that said, demon's room. Toga proceeds to grab hold of the doorknob which he then twists, opening the door. Stepping into the room, Deku and Toga see that it is completely empty. Suddenly Toga let's go of Deku's hand as she then make her way over to the center of the room and just stands there looking  around the entire room. While looking at the room, Toga suddenly felt a hand grab her on her left shoulder. Feeling that she turned her head and saw Deku with a look of concern on his face.

~Deku~

"Are you okay?"

Hearing Deku ask that, Toga smiles to reassure him.

~Toga~

"Yeah."

~Deku~

"All right then."

After saying that, Deku removes his hand from Toga's shoulder. From doing so she then turns to face him.

~Toga~

"Well this place will keep us dry until the rain lets up."

~Deku~

"That is true but our clothes are still a bit wet. If you don't find a way to dry them off and we'll most likely catch cold."