Chapter 26: Exams

(3rd pov.)

"Now there will be two ways to win. The first is to escape the battle area. The second way to win will to be to put these cuffs on the hero you are fighting. The matches will be as following" Nezu said before pressing a button on a controller showing the matches.

Kirishima & Sato vs Cementoss

Koda & Jiro vs Present Mic

Yaoyorozu & Shoto vs Eraser Head

Aoyama & Uraraka vs 13

Ashido & Kaminari vs Nezu

Tokoyami & Asui vs Ectoplamism

Izumi & Katsuki vs Hawks

Ida & Sero vs Hound Dog

Katsumi & Shoka vs Vlad King

Ojiro & Shoji vs Power Loader

Derago & Himiko vs All Might

When Toga and Izuku saw there match the both smiled scaring their class mates and some of the teachers.

"Now that we have the matches will be going down in the order they appear." Nezu stated. After he said that Kirishima Sato and Cementoss left the room.

"So how bad are we beat AM?" Toga asked Izuku.

"Enough. May be we can show his true form to the class. That would be fun." Izuku said with excitement in his eyes. Nezu then popped up next to them.

"As long as you do not kill him them I and a few others will be fine with how ever you treat him." Nezu informed them.

"Thanks uncle." Izuku with a happy smile.

"Anything for my Nephew and Niece." Once Nezu finished he ran to and scrabbled up a wall into the ventilation system before Izuku could get him.

"That rat." Izuku muttered under his breath. With that Izuku and Toga went over to watch the matches. When they turned to the screen showing the match they saw Sato randomly punching cement walls that Cementoss was making. They did not however see Kirishima. After two minutes Sato slowed down. Cementoss, seeing this, stopped making walls and lowered his guard. Kirishima then jumped out of an ally tackling into Cementoss putting the cuffs on him.

"Students win." A loud robotic voice said. Kirishima and a very worn out Sato walked into the room.

"Congrats for the win kiri." Izuku said.

"The credit goes to Sato. He had the hard part." Kirishima said.

"Still grats." Izuku said. Koda and Jiro then went out to face PM. When they started PM started shouting into the forest causing both Koda and Jiro ears to hurt, the latter's bleeding. After seven minutes hundreds of bugs started charging at PM causing him to freeze and start screaming. Use their distraction both Jiro and Koda made it through the exit gate.

Next went Aoyama and Uraraka when out. They ended up hanging off a railing to not get pulled into 13's black hole. Aoyama then said something to Uraraka causing her to let go of the railing and started getting pulled in. 13 not wanting to actually kill them turned her quirk off just in time to Uraraka to slam into her nocking her down. Uraraka, now on top of 13, put the cuffs on her wining the match.

Then went Ashido and Kaminari. Nezu, despite wanting to have them fail left more paths clear which aloud them to barely get to the exit and leave. Nezu did this so he can find joy in having Katsuki and Izumi be the only ones to fail.

(Tokoyami and Asui went same as cannon)

After Tokoyami and Asui came back out went Katsuki and Izumi. Once they entered the battle city the fight started. Katsuki charged straight down ignoring everything Izumi said.