Are You Hurt

As it was another stormy night. A men who was standing on a roof wearing a trench coat and was looking out to the city while talking on the phone with All For One.

~All For One~

"So have you located where the boy is?"

~???~

"Yes I have."

~All For One~

"Good. Make sure you dispose of him in any way possible."

~???~

"Whatever you say boss."

Saying that, the man hangs up the call and grins as it continues looking out to the city.

~???~

"Hehe, this is going to be fun."

Meanwhile swinging through the city was Deku who is patrolling from above. Seeing that there isn't anyone in the streets and that he's not getting warned by his dangerous sense quirk. Deku decided to head back to where Toga was. After a few minutes he arrived a rooftop where he left Toga, but looking around he did not see her at all.

~Deku~

"Toga. I'm back."

Saying that there was no response. So wondering where she could be, Deku begin searching around the rooftop to see where she is. While searching he was suddenly pounced on from behind but did not felt that he was in danger. Has he glanced over his shoulder he saw that it was just Toga.

~Toga~

"Hehehe, welcome Izuku."

Toga says this as she smile and get off of Deku's back. After she did some. After she did so, Deku turned to face her.

~Deku~

"Thanks for welcoming me back Toga. Anyways who you had me worried thinking that something might have happened to me."

~Toga~

"Sorry about that Izuku. I just wanted to surprise you that's all. So were you surprised?"

~Deku~

"Yeah I was."

Hearing Deku saying this. Toga wasn't as pleased from hearing this answer since she wasn't able to see a reaction due to that mask he is always wearing over his face.

~Toga~

"Hmm, are you sure you were surprised?"

~Deku~

"I was. Do you not believe me?"

~Toga~

"Well it's sort of hard to believe you when you have your face covered all the time."

~Deku~

"Oh I see."

From saying that, Deku begin removing his mask from his face. Letting Toga be able to see his face which looked quite tired. But Toga was still happy to see his face.

~Toga~

"There's that cute face of yours."

Hearing her say this made Deku's checks blush a bit as he still wasn't used to being called cute by a girl.

~Toga~

"So is it time for us to head to a new place?"

~Deku~

"N-not yet. I'm going to head back out there in a little while to do one more patrol. So you going to stay here for a little bit longer."

Toga was so unpleased from hearing Deku say that.