Chapter 24

Ayezah breathed out a deep sigh, her tears falling on her cheeks, her trembling pink lips widened to a smile making Jungkook's breath hitch. The kitten left her hands and sat on the blanket, cuddling itself. 

She missed this sight, his sight, just and only him. Raising her trembling hand, deeply wishing that if this was a dream then she didn't want to wake up. Jungkook unknowingly leaned down to her palms. Current passing through both their bl00ds when their skins touched. 

Jungkook slowly placed a soft kiss on her palm. His lips on her skin making her recall his words back at the tent, "You don't want my lips on your f!$king skin?"

She lightly chuckled through her teary gaze, she has fallen for him badly. This emotion doesn't need much time, doesn't need much moments, much words, much introductions, it just has to happen. And it happened... beautifully.

Raising her other hand, she cupped his other cheek, her glistening eyes making his breath heavy.  

Parting her trembling pink wet lips, her low whisper echoed in his eardrums, "I m-missed y-you" Jungkook's heart skipped a beat, yes, his heart. He realized he has one during these three weeks. Grabbing her wrists which where cupping his cheeks, he leaned forward, pressing his lips on hers. 

She smiled, closing her eyes... and she kissed him back. 

Again, his heart skipped a beat and he was sure that he would receive an heart attack very soon from her unexpected actions. He kissed her deeply, one of his hands going to her waist making her lie down, while the other still held her wrist. One of her hands going to his soft black locks and pulling him more closer to her. 

His cologne hitting her nostrils, his touch on her skin, his deep voice- she missed him so much! These three weeks were purely torture, especially leaving right after that night at the tent.

Pulling apart, he placed his forehead on hers, opening his eyes, he felt blessed to look at her heavenly state after the kiss, breathing heavily, eyes closed, pink swollen lips, rosy cheeks, hair scattered all around the pillow. He cussed under his breath before once again leaning forward to kiss her. She wasn't the only one who missed the other's presence. He missed her too. Insanely after that tent night, where that glow wouldn't disappear at all. He felt like the biggest fool for leaving that sight and staying for work far from her.

And the biggest surprise, she still had the same glow even now, but what shocked him was the intensity of the glow. It was deeper, stronger... and more... harmless.

The chain of his thoughts broke when he broke the kiss as she turned her head to the side, still panting heavily.

"Wha-"

"D-Don't talk to me" her low whisper amidst her heavy breaths made him raise a dark brow.

"Why?" He slightly tilted his head, looking at her breathless figure intensely.

Ayezah glared at him, the alone nights, mornings and the whole days from the past three weeks passing through her head, her eyes tearing up remembering how she missed him. She internally was so shocked at how much his absence effected her, but three weeks to now, she had all the rights to be mad at him.

"Where were you?"

Jungkook's eyes gleamed in amusement, a small smirk forming on his lips hearing her unexpected question, "Why do you wanna know?"

"Cause I'm your wife" Jungkook's smirk dropped to a smile, his eyes falling on her swollen lips and he licked his own feeling tempted to share a kiss once again. Leaning forward he was about to kiss her, but she turned her head away.

"Jeon Ayezah" he groaned against her cheek, she shook her head lightly and he pulled apart. Sitting straight, he pulled her to sit on his lap, looking deeply at her eyes, "Let me kiss you" his deep voice whispered, desperately and only she knew how much her feelings awakened after seeing him and his words and actions were k!lling her.

"Where were you?"

Jungkook smirked, "Work, my dear wife" his soft yet deep tone made her curl her toes as she felt a tingly sensation at the pit of her stomach.

"For three weeks?" Jungkook nodded.

Ayezah bit her lower lip, pulling him to her by the collars of his his shirt, both their lips just an inch apart, "How could you leave just like that?! Weren't you the one who said that at the end of the day, I'll end up in your arms?! What happened to these 22 days?! I wasn't in your arms for 22 days!"

Jungkook's breath hitched. His hold on her waist tightening as he watched her unbelievably, "You said that you'd treat me like your wife when we reach a place! Was it only that tent, huh?! Only 1 hour and you were done treating me like a wife?!"

Her tears streamed down her cheeks, painting her blush and later falling on her dress. She was frustrated, it was hard for her. These foreign emotions frustrated her before, now as well and when she was trying to handle everything, he left her.

Jungkook was speechless, he didn't know if he wanted to laugh at her cuteness or tease her for desiring him or wipe her painful tears or kiss her swollen pink lips or just focus on the kitten that was walking calmly inside the room. 

"You- You won't touc-"

He laughed, "You desire me so much darling?" He teased, hand raising and wiping her tears away, she shuddered at the contact of his warm fingers, he decided to do everything he thought of except for looking at the kitten. Smashing his lips on her lips, he held her deeply, her eyes widened at the sudden kiss, but soon kissed him back softly and that was driving him insan€. Mumbling against her lips, "I missed you as much as you did-mm" he continued kissing her, her heartbeats raising incredibly high after hearing his beautiful words.

Pulling back, he breathed heavily just like her, "But must admit that it was worth the wait" he smirked and she lowly blushed, a small shy smile embracing her lips and he literally felt like he had ended up in a paradise. A beautiful paradise. His paradise. What was beautiful in this place for him to call it a paradise? 

His wife.

"I don't need to touch you to feel you" her heart warmed up hearing his lovely words, she smiled through her teary eyes before nodding, "Then it must be easy for you" he shrugged before leaning in, placing his forehead on hers and he smirked, "Must be hard for you though"

Ayezah smiled, she missed him. Hugging him, she hid her face in his chest and he smiled, embracing her tightly, he kissed the side of her head, he slightly shuddered remembering the way he went crazy during those 22 nights to just see her. He wasn't lying when he said that he missed her. He indeed missed everything of her from A to Z.