The Sniper

While Deku swung through the city with Toga in his arms. His danger sense suddenly kicked in and warned him from an incoming attack.

~Deku's mind~

"To the right."

As Deku looked over towards his right, heard the sound of a gunfire. Hearing saw a small projector heading towards him. Seeing the projectile flying towards the direction he was swinging towards, he quickly deactivated black whip, letting it disappear as he then extends his left arm behind his back and shoots out and shoots out another strand of black whip with attaches to a building. As he grabbed onto black whip he then pulled himself back, but from doing so he sees the projectile flying right past his eyes, which he took notice of something different compared to an ordinary bullet. After getting the glimpse of the projector, Deku further pulled himself back and changed his direction which he then begin swing more efficiently and with a bit more speed. But as he began swinging more faster than before, Toga quickly took notice of this and glanced up at him.

~Toga~

"I-Izuku, what's going on!?"

~Deku~

"I'll tell you once we get somewhere safer! But for now just keep on hanging on to me!"

Hearing the serious tone in Deku's voice, Toga listen to him as she began holding on to him tighter than before. So as Toga held on to him, Deku swung through the city as fast as he could but still kept getting warned by his dangerous sense. From this, more of the projectiles were heading straight towards him. But luckily due to dangerous sense, Deku was able to avoid the projectiles by either changing the direction he was swinging towards or even managing to hit them with his iron soles. But while doing this Deku knew that he needed to get Toga out of the line of fire and somewhere safer. So while swing through the city, Deku saw a glass building which he then begin to swing towards. As Deku flew straight towards the building. He quickly spun around and held Toga tightly as he then began to crash through the glass. But while breaking Through the Glass, a projectile manages to pierce through his left calf. After breaking through the glass, Deku begins rolling on the ground with Toga still in his arm, until eventually they stopped rolling behind a row of cubicles. Now laying on the ground, Deku look down at Toga and saw that she was still holding on to him tightly with her face still buried inside in his chest. But while looking at her, he sees that she has not and obtained a single injury which at all, which made him let out a breath of relief.

~Deku~

"(Heavy breathing) Toga, we're safe now."

Hearing Deku say this, Toga glimpses up from his chest and sees that they're in some sort of office. So from seeing that, Toga lets go fo Deku as she then begins lifting herself up.

~Deku~

"(Heavy breathing) Keep your head down. The shooter is still out there."

As Deku said this, Toga took notice that he was breathing quite heavily. So she began scanning his body until eventually noticing the sharp object sticking out his left calf. Seeing that, Toga moves over towards his leg to examine his injury. But while examining the injury, Toga heard Deku beginning to speak to her.

~Deku~

"T-Toga..."

~Toga~

"What is it Izuku?"

~Deku~

"I-I need you to pull that thing out of my leg. As soon as you do, it will give me enough time to stop that shooter out there. So just pull it out."

~Toga~

"No, I won't do that."

~Deku~

"W-why not?"