Overhaul's downfall, Eri and an Explaination

Izuku and the Pixies arrived at Sir Nighteye's agency.

Sir Nighteye: I see you arrived, Midoriya, and with some friends.

Izuku: I hope you don't mind sir.

Sir Nighteye: Not at all, besides I saw your future and they will be important for this mission.

Izuku: So what is the Mission?

Sir Nighteye: We have reason to believe that Kai Chisaki, AKA Overhaul is creating quirk-erasing bullets, I want you and Mirio to patrol the area near the base and report any strange behavior, if anything happens you are free to use your quirks if necessary.

Izuku: Thank you, sir.

Izuku, the Pixies, and Mirio were walking down the street near the Yakuza base.

Mirio: So you are actually from a different universe.

Izuku: That is correct, I want to redeem myself for the terrible things I did, now we should-

Izuku felt someone grab onto his legs and he sees a silver-haired girl with a small horn hugging him.

Izuku: Hey, are you okay?

Izuku and the pixies look at her and see the terrible state she's in, she had bandages covering her arms and legs and she wore ragged clothes and looked malnourished.

Izuku (mind): So much negative energy, and just from one child, what happened to her?

Izuku hugged the girl and looked into her memories, and he was downright disgusted and furious.

???: Eri, come back here.

The girl flinched and hugged Izuku tighter than before, Izuku knew what it was, he transferred what he saw to the Pixies and Mirio, and they were furious.

Izuku: Mirio, take her to safety, we'll deal with him.

Mirio looked at them and Ricky, Rufus, and Margie turned into Ulric Brute and Brooha. And all four of them released a powerful aura of bloodlust.

 And all four of them released a powerful aura of bloodlust

Ulric: That monster doesn't deserve to live.

Brute: He's nothing but a coward going after the weak.

Brooha: He'll pay for this with his life.

Mirio understood and ran off to Sir Nighteye with Eri.

Eri: Wait, they'll die.

Mirio: Don't worry about them, the Birdman is the one that should be afraid.

Overhaul walked around the corner and saw the 4.

Overhaul: Hey have you seen my GAH!!!

Brute slammed him with his club.

Overhaul: What's wrong with you-

Then Overhaul looked at Izuku and started shaking as Izuku gave a creepy grin and his eyes shined red.