Truth revealed and Dorms

Izuku entered Nezu's office where the rest of the staff and Detective Tsukauchi were waiting for him.

Nezu: I know you care about the class, but-

Izuku: There can be no secrets to ensure our safety, I understand, I'll tell you everything.

Izuku sat down and explained his past, how he used to be an evil Jester named Rascal and how he desired to redeem himself, the staff were shocked at this revelation but could tell that he was genuine about his redemption, they agreed to keep this a secret until Izuku feels comfortable telling the rest of the class.

Izuku: If I'm aware, the U.A Sports Festival is in 2 weeks.

Nezu: Correct, and as a safety precaution were installing a dorm system to keep everyone safe.

Izuku: How is interrogating Shigaraki going?

Tsukauchi: Not well, he's a tough one, he keeps talking about his master destroying the old society and rebuilding it.

Izuku: That is troublesome, as for the mole, I have my suspicions, but I want to make sure before I do something irrational.

Nezu: Good idea, you may leave now.

Izuku: Thank you, sir.

Vlad King: Can we really trust him, he did save his class and Aizawa, but-

Nezu: Don't worry, Tsukauchi's quirk is a lie detector, and everything he said was the truth, we can trust him, also considering how powerful he was in his past life, we're lucky he decided to become a hero instead of a villain because if he didn't, we would be in big trouble.

We now go to the next day when Aizawa arrives.

Aizawa: Good morning everyone.

Iida: Sir, shouldn't you be resting?

Aizawa: My well-being is none of your concern, now in 2 weeks we will be having the U.A. Sports Festival, so you'll have the next 2 weeks off to train, also as a safety precaution Nezu has issued a dorm system, so tomorrow you will bring your belongings here so you can get settled in.

After class, they all returned home to pack.

We now go to the Midoriya residents

Dabi: Hey Izuku.

Izuku: Yes Dabi.

Dabi: I know that you are having the Sports Festival in 2 weeks, and I need to tell you something.

Dabi then proceeded to tell Izuku that his real name is Toya Todoroki and about Endeavor's abuse.

Izuku: That would explain why I haven't seen Shoto using his fire before, he must be rejecting it because he sees that half of his quirk as Endeavor's.

Dabi: I want you to try and get him to use his fire, if he only uses his ice, his body could freeze solid.

Izuku: Don't worry, and thanks to your testimony, I'm one step closer to bringing that faker down and making sure society is rid of fakes for good, now all I need is Shoto's story and I'll have all I need.

Himiko: Hey Izu, let's go we have to set up our dorm rooms.

Izuku: Of course Himi, see you at the Festival Dabi.

Dabi: You as well.

Izuku and Himiko arrived at the dorms and set up their rooms.

Izuku: I have to say, it is nice to be closer to school. Plus we can see all our friends.

Izuku (mind): And it gives me a better chance at finding the mole, and what he doesn't know is that I have a new toy for the villains to play with. *giggles*

Himiko comes into Izuku's room

Himiko: Hey Izu, the girls are having a dorm contest, want to join?

Izuku: Sure, I want to see the others as well.

They all looked at each other's dorms and finally was Izuku's room.

Izuku: Fair warning, I may have made the room's interior bigger than its exterior.

They all entered and saw his room was like an entire apartment. A game room with a selection of board games, video games, and activities, a kitchen, a living room with a large HD TV, a training room with dart boards, practice dummies, and other training equipment, and his bedroom had Buffoon Noses, decks of playing cards and other jester and magician stuff.

Mina: Well I vote for Izuku's room, all in favor.

Almost all of the class voted and Izuku won.

Mina: Well looks like Izubabe wins.

Bakugo: Tch damn clown. (I'll show him who's stronger at the festival).

But that will be all for now, see you all next time for the Sports Festival, also I'm going to put this on hold for a while since the next one might be a bit long, but I'll get back to it another time, see ya.

Izuku: It's always a pleasure having you, bye-bye.