Rebirth of a Joker

It had been months since the Glitter Force defeated Emperor Nogo, and Rascal drifted through the void for what seemed like an eternity.

Rascal: *Sigh* Maybe it was better that the Glitter Force defeated Nogo, I failed him just as much as the rest of the commanders, if I would have been given the chance to redeem myself I'd take it

???: What if I said that you can?

Rascal looked and saw me floating in front of him.

Rascal: Who are you?

Me: My name is Wicus, and I'm somewhat of a multiversal guardian, I can give you the chance to redeem yourself, but in a new life. So what do you say?

Rascal: Thank you, sir, I'd be happy for this chance.

Me: Then all I can say is good luck and I hope to see you again.

Rascal's body faded and he vanished. Rascal opened his eyes and found himself in the arms of a green-haired woman.

??? (mind): So this is my mother, she looks beautiful.

Inko: Hi there, your name shall be Izuku, and I love you so much.

Izuku (mind): So that's my name, I wonder what this world will have in store.

As Izuku grew older he learned that he lives in a superhuman society where 80% of humanity has superpowers called quirks. He tested to see if he still had his powers from his last life and he did, however since he was young he needed to learn how to use them, he did so in secret to not arouse suspicion. We now go to a 3-year-old Izuku trying to make a red Buffoon nose.

(Izuku has Rascal's red, blue, yellow, and violet hair).

Izuku: Alright almost there, this is much harder when you're a kid.

Izuku focused his energy, into his hands and managed to make a red nose.

Izuku: Finally.

Inko: Izuku, how did you do that?

Izuku turned around and saw Inko in shock.

Izuku: Umm, I think my quirk manifested.

Izuku was sweating prying for Inko to believe him.

Inko: Well honey, why didn't you tell me, we gotta take you to the Quirk doctor to see what it is.

Izuku sighed in relief, but he knew that if they tested for a quirk it won't show it as a quirk.

While driving there Izuku tied the Buffoon Noses to his hair to appear as baubles.

After the test, it was revealed that Izuku was indeed quirkless, but what surprised them was that during the blood test his blood acted differently, but they paid no mind to it. When they returned Inko looked at her son expecting an answer, Izuku who knew that it was pointless to hide anything from his mother told her the truth, about how he is actually the reincarnation of Rascal and that his powers are magic. Inko was disappointed that Izuku lied to her, but was happy that Izuku trusted her enough to keep his secret. Izuku decided to pretend to have a quirk by calling it Dark Jester. He also decided that when he becomes a hero he would use the name from his previous life as his hero name. Over the years Izuku managed to relearn everything and was ready to show the world what he could do.

Izuku: Today's my final day of Middle school, and in 10 months, my road to redemption begins.

And that is all for today, and seeing us off is our main character himself.

Izuku came in.

Izuku: It's been a pleasure having you here, and I hope to see you all next time. Bye-bye.

 Bye-bye