Chapter 12

Jungkook stopped the car upon reaching his mansion. His eyes dropping to the woman in his arms as a sigh escaped his lips. He looked away, outside the window to his empire. His only focus... but- his eyes again moving to her, who was fast asleep on his chest. She was coming on his focus. Too much as today he even married her.

He gritted his teeth, his ego was hating this, every nerve of his very own demon was hating her unknown effect on him, but something inside him heavenly craved for her. It wasn't l!st, neither was it h!te, it was something unknown yet... he wanted to know.

Opening the door, he carried her in his arms as she softly snuggled into his chest more making a fire ignite inside him. Glancing at her before closing the door with his leg, all the men present immediately dropping their gaze not having the guts to even get a glimpse of the woman their boss has been going crazy over a few days.

Entering inside the mansion as he straight away walked to his room, the enchanted luxurious room welcoming the newlyweds with the bed full of roses. Jungkook lifted his eyebrow, rolling his eyes he moved his feet to the couch, laying her down on the leather sofa. His eyes on her as he stepped back to the back, grabbing the sheet and pulling it apart from the bed as the rose petals fell on the ground.

Throwing the sheet back on the bed, he sighed walked to the couch, carrying her in bridal style. Laying her down on the messily laying sheet. His gaze hovered over her as he cussed himself. She was looking too gorgeous. Those f!$king bl00d-like petals looking nothing like this beauty, his beauty.

He got down from the bed, walking to his a!cohol cabinet as his eyes refused to leave her sight, the heavenly sight of the angel that had fallen directly in the devil's arms.

Opening a random bottle before chugging it down, the slight wind making her hair fairly dance.

Stepping forward to her, he stared at her with the bottle in his hands, the tox!city not even daring to touch her self, the light slowly gracing her beauty in his eyes. His hand moving to switch off the lights. The faint light from the moon adding a pleasing glow to her as he slowly sat beside her sleeping figure. Her peaceful breaths triggered his demon, she was peacefully sleeping with her beauty wide revealed in front of his eyes making him almost breathless, but still... something forced his eyes to not even leave her figure for even a second.

His demon was losing for the first time and Jungkook didn't even bother to give a single piece of undeserved attention to it when his desire was in front of him. He still didn't know what she was to him for him to marry her without a single hesitation, but he knew... she is his desire, a desire that he doesn't care if it's a lie, he believed it to be true.

Keeping the bottle away on the nightstand next to the bed, he removed his shoes, he was completely sober that touch of a!cohol not doing anything to his well stern mind. Removing his coat, belt and shirt as the cold wind hit his well-built body. Tossing it away on the couch, he laid down beside her after pulling the duvet above them, the first time he was ever sleeping with a woman on his bed, in his room and first time he was even with a woman in such an intense situation and still not bothering to f!$k her.

His hands sliding to her clothed waist, pulling her to him as he stared at her beautiful face, her beautiful scent of cherry-vanilla making him lightly groan as he immediately dunked his head on the crook of her neck. His grip on her waist tightening the second his nose touched her soft skin. Nudging his nose on her neck as he inhaled the add!ctive scent. 

He smirked soon after realizing that even after so moments, she didn't even move an inch, a heavy sleeper. Letting out a sigh, he slightly turned his head towards her cheek, his lips slowly inching forward, touching her cheek with his lips as he slowly kissed her soft creamy skin. He lightly groaned, her add!ctive scent, her smooth skin, just her herself was intox!cating him in an heavenly manner as he pushed her body more into his. 

His nose deepening to her hair as he closed his eyes, her soft black hair embracing his face as he lightly bent down before placing his lips on her neck. Pulling his head back, he looked at her closed eyes as he whispered, "Gorgeous"

His tongue wasn't in his demon's sense as he let out the word that perfectly describes her in his eyes. 

Just like the dreams he had alone on this bed about them both together, she was finally in his arms. He smirked as he leaned forward, both their noses touching as he whispered, "I'll make them real, my queen"

He slowly closed his eyes, her scent, her figure in his arms, her peaceful breaths made him want to close his eyes and just feel her blindly. The bed looked like a complete mess cause of the scattered sheet, but both their bodies glued to each others without even leaving an inch space in between, looking like the most beautiful sight of the whole day to the moon.