You Saved Me

Seeing nothing but darkness, Deku suddenly began to hear a faint voice calling out his name. With each second that passed the voice begin to come out clearer until eventually he recognized the name calling out to him.

~Uraraka~

"Deku!"

Deku opens his eyes and sits up, doing so he begins panting as he was in a cold sweat.

~Uraraka~

"Hey Deku, are you doing all right?"

Hearing that voice again, Deku looks to his right and sees Uraraka standing there with her hands behind her back.

~Deku~

"U-Uraraka?"

~Uraraka~

"Yeah it's me. You okay?"

While looking at her, Deku notices his surroundings and seized that it's the lower floor of the dormitory. Seeing this he didn't know what was going on.

~Uraraka~

"Deku, I asked if you're okay?"

~Deku~

"Uraraka, how did I get here? What's going on?"

From asking this, Uraraka looked at him with a confused expression on her face.

~Uraraka~

"What are you talking about Deku? You came back to the dorms with me and Iida along with everyone else. After that you fell asleep on the couch."

~Deku~

"But that's impossible. I was swinging around in the city until something happened to me."

~Uraraka~

"I think you were dreaming? Which explains why you were mumbling and moving around when you were sleeping."

~Deku~

"Dreaming? Does that mean everything that happened was just a dream?"

As Deku wondered if that was just a dream, he soon heard some more familiar sounding voices.

~Mina~

"Hey Ochako! Did you wake Midoriya up!?"

~Uraraka~

"Yeah I did!"

~Denki~

"Then get him over here! Dinner's ready!"

~Uraraka~

"Okay!"

Uraraka grab hold of Deku by the hand and lifted him off the couch.

~Uraraka~

"Come on Deku, some dinner will make you feel better."

As Deku gets lifted up from the couch, he begins getting pulled by Uraraka, who leads him to the table where he then sees all of his friends sitting and talking while they ate. Uraraka comes to a halt as she then lets go of Deku's hand, as she then goes over to it a chair with cheap pulls out for him.

~Uraraka~

"Take a seat."

Deku looks at the chair for a few seconds until eventually looking at Uraraka, who he then smiles at.

~Deku~

"Thank you."

With that said, Deku goes over to the chair and takes a seat. As he was now seated, Uraraka slightly pushed in his chair and walked over to her chair afterwards, where she then sat down. With Deku now sitting at the far end chair, he looked all of his friends faces and saw how happy they were which made him smile even more.