38. Wake me up with a flutter.

No he did not just have a wet-dream about Himiko! gosh darn it!
Midoriya rose from his bed, with his eyes wide and his heart racing. His mind is filled with Himiko 24/7. But this time, he thinks it might've gone a bit too far.

He wouldn't say it was a, 'wet dream', but it got pretty darn close. He considers himself quiet the wholesome, respectful person. But if he didn't wake up then it would've been a different story.
Stupid teenage hormones..

Shaking his head he got up. "Mom, are you up yet?" He mumbled through his half-dazed state, wondering why she would be up already. And possibly making an excuse for why he's up early too.. But stepping into the kitchen, he saw it wasn't his mom. It was- "Izu! G'morning~" He blinked back his dry eyes. "Good morning." She set down some food, "Come, sit, sit!" She ushered him down. "Wait, why are you-" "Not answering anything until you eat first." He shrugged. Damn, Himiko could cook too?
He took a bite of the pancakes, okay, nevermind. The rest of the food tasted fine, it was just the pancakes.. "I'm not the best at breakfast, but invite me over for dinner and I'll show you what's up." That sounded.. Suggestive.

"Okay, but why are you here? How are you here?" She huffed, "Don't just brush me off" she pouted, "but fine. Your mom left a little bit earlier and I just thought.. Why not stop by? I also took off your alarm." His eyes widened, "Wait, what time is it?!" She shook her head in a mock-disappointment. "It's time to spend time with your girlfriend. Don't worry, school got called off today. Obviously." She playfully nudged him. "You didn't think I'd let you miss a day of school and waste my efforts, did you?" He visibly relaxed, "Imm'sorry Himiko. I know you wouldn't." He said fondly, hugging her from the back. She let out a squeak.
Reluctantly, he separated. "Okay, what you wanna do?"

"A stroll through the park would be romantic.." She fumbled her hair as she spoke. He smirked, "Oh really? Okay then, Ms. Himiko~" He kissed her hand before going to get changed. It was only a little teasing on his end, but gosh, the reaction he got was so worth it. A red-faced Himiko, that wasn't something he got often.

Coming back out after changing he saw Himiko trailing her eyes over him. "What?" He nervously asked. "You look good." Is all she said before heading for the front door. He blushed a cherry red. He didn't think he looked that good.. He was just wearing regular cargo pants and a tank top. Then again, his body was a lot more toned now. With the non-existent sleeves on the tank-top, it did show off his body a little more.
Following out the door, he couldn't help thinking. Had he changed appearance over the summer? Sure the muscles were one thing, but he thinks he's a little bit taller than when he first met Himiko. The thought made him oddly overprotective of her. Gosh, why is he like this?

---

"Where is that blonde-headed bitc-!?" Shigaraki got interrupted as a door swung open. "Apologies, she has not stopped by.." And lower your voice Tomura." Kurogiri chastised for the millionth time. "I'm sure she's just busy.." Was muttered by another member of the league. "What are you, in love with her or something!? You can't be serious." "What, No! Of course not! Yes I am!!" Was Twice's response.
Shigaraki grunted in disapproval. "The plans not gonna work without her." Kurogiri sighed, "If you'd like, I can go find her." Tomura looked him up and down, "Fine."

If there was one thing you didn't want to do, it was ignore Shigaraki.
-
(642 words excluding this.)
Pardon me for the.. VERY late chapter.