The Final Exam

(Cover story: Tenya, Shouto and Izuku go adventuring.

Shouto says, "Yeah we have to go that way, if we do we can reach the boss's dungeon quicker."

Izuku replies, "Ah I see, well we gotta get going."

Whilst they have their conversation Tenya is in the back having a conversation with the horse. It went like this. "This is a beautiful butterfly, isn't it? It's the exact same colour as you."

The horse's responds, "NEIGHHHH!" He wasn't happy since he thought Ilda was saying he was cute like the butterfly and not manly like the horse he is!

Credit to the Artist: Pixiv Id 15982110!)

With midterms over and the final exam only a week away, class A's demeanour was split in two. Half of the class seemed to be relaxed while the other half seemed to be confident in their abilities to pass the written exam and practical exam. "The final exam is next week, it's so... daunting!" Kaminari exclaimed, falling to the ground for dramatic effect.

"Of course, last place would be complaining." Bakugo scoffed, making Kaminari angry.

"I do agree with him, the exam being a week away is quite troubling." Tokoyami agreed, helping Kaminari off of the ground.

"I thought you would be smarter Tokoyami." Ashido slyly remarked, flexing her higher score.

"Let's not act like you didn't ask creepy jokes over there to help you," Bakugo revealed.

"So you've been getting help from the enemy." Kaminari snapped, slowly approaching Ashido.

"She's not the enemy if she's my best friend, calm down." She said stopping the boy in his tracks. "Plus Jirou and Ochaco accompanied me so it's not like I was alone." She added, making the boy realise how he could save himself.

"Hey, Ilda you got any spare time? I could really use some tutoring." The blonde begged, gaining a weird look from his peer.

"I wouldn't say I'm the best at tutoring," Ilda claimed, making the boy drop to his knees.

"I'm doo-"

"Just ask Yaoyorozu, she'll be happy to help." Izuku chimed in, stopping Denki from breaking down.

"R-really?" The boy stammered.

"Yeah, and that goes for everyone if you're having trouble go to Yaoyorozu for the next week. She should be able to help you guys pass the practical exam." Midoriya suggested, raising his class's spirits.

"What about combat training, I'm not the best at that if I'm being honest." Yaoyozoru sighed, but in typical Midoriya fashion, he gave her a smile and said.

"I'll be there too, but instead of doing academic training, I'll be doing combat training. I really want us all to pass so come if you can." The greenette added, making his class more confident than ever.

"You're our saviour Midoriya, you shine so brightly under the sun, it's like you're a... Sun God." Kaminari cried, making Izuku laugh.

"Don't say such silly things Kaminari." The boy laughed, patting his friend's head.

"I find it amazing how people can fail exams when everything they tutor is on the test, there has to be a special type of quirk for that. Maybe the dumb dumb quirk." Todoroki scoffed, sending a stray at nearly half of the class.

"Well, I'm sorry Prince Charming!" Kaminari retorted while pointing at the relaxed Todoroki who was sitting down.

Standing next to the door, Bakugo and Kirishima watched the madness from the back, looking at each other when both of their phones went off. "It's that time." Kirishima sighed.