36. Carnival! Woo, du dudu duduuuuuu.

It was dark. All the lights had gone out already, so now, it was just them, security, and any other couples pulling the same thing.
"Okayy, there should be a security guard patrolling around." Toga stared at him and wiggled her brow, "Wanna mess with them?"

"Toga that's baddd. But okay fine." Being quick to give in was honestly his weakness. Gosh, she was his weakness. She giggled happily, that look in her eyes as she removed the contacts, to reveal slit eyes. So pretty, and very much filled with mischief. I guess that's just how they where.

One of the first things that they did was power on a bunch of the machines. The guard was having trouble with keeping up with not only them, but everyone else who was doing it too. "Izu~ Get down, he might be close." Toga warned him, before pulling him down to hide behind some stand.
"Okay, okay. ..Do you think we'd get punished if we got caught-"

"Hay! What are you two doing out here!?" Midoriya jumped, before calming down as Toga put a hand over his own. "..It's not us." She whispered. He peered over, sure enough, there was another couple. Who.. Got caught. Toga turned to look at him, that same grin still on her face. He already knew what was gonna happen.
"Mr. Security guard! Over here!" She yelled, getting up onto her feet, Midoriya doing the same. "You guys can't be out here!" The guy yelled.

"Try us." He spoke with confidence, taking Himiko's hand and running. "We're gonna get in so much trouble if we get caught," He yelled, jumping over stray benches. He actually wasn't all too worried. "Then just don't get caught!" She laughed with him, jumping into an empty booth.
They both crouched and waited there until they heard the security guard run past. The two giggling and out of breath. "Hay Izu..?" Himiko suddenly asked. "Yeah?"

She took a shuddery breath. Izuku was left clueless as to why she suddenly got nervous. "Um, oh gosh this is kind of embarrassing to ask of you.." Himiko admitted, looking down. "C'mon, you can tell me." He teased, trying to lighten her nerves. "I ran out of the blood.." She gulped, "-It's kinda like an addiction. I can't go more than a couple of days without blood." She admitted.
Oh.. "Erm, do you want some of mine?" He offered. She looked up at him surprised, "You'd let me?!" He giggled at her enthusiasm, "I don't see why not." Hesitantly, she grabbed his wrist, before biting down. It was unexpected but he did his best to man-up, feeling the deep protrusion of sharp fangs into his skin. He sat there idley until Toga was satisfied. He had to admit, she looked a bit crazy.- Cute crazy. With some blood smeared on the corner of her mouth and yet she still had that innocent grin. Izuku couldn't help but think she looked gorgeous in every situation.

Sighing contently, she leaned against him. "How difficult should we make this guard's shift? He's a real douche, that's why he got the night shift. Care to humble him?" She rambled on her thinking, blowing away loose strands of hair. "Ah, is he the perv?" He asked for confirmation. "Yep!" She popped the, 'P' with an extended amount of hatred.
"You seem to really hate him. Let's go." Izuku offered his hand to her, she gladly took it. "Plan A-1, Monsters." She turned to him with a ferocious grin, met with a smile just like hers.

-----
(596 words excluding this.)
Bit of a short chapter, haha..
HAPPY PRIDE!!