Chapter 25: Ritual, Leaving, and Final Exam Start

(3rd pov)(day after the fight with Izuku and the Shields)

"So your are going to doing the ritual now?" David asked Izuku.

"I will. Melissa what element do you want to control?" Izuku said directing the second half at Melissa.

"How about water." Melissa replied. Izuku nodded before he was struck by lightning. "Where did he go?"

"He went to his house to get the right blood." Toga said walking over to them.

"Ah... wait blood?" Melissa asked.

"Yep he is going to change part of your DNA to that of a dragon. You will be a half dragon like me where as is Izuku a dragons." Toga explained. Five minutes later and there was another bolt of lightning. Once the dust cleared Izuku was standing there. He then started draw a circle on the ground.

"Melissa I am going to need you to stand in this and drink the blood in this cup." Izuku said handing her said cup.

"Is that all?" Melissa asked.

"Yes it. Now you will not have powers instantly and to fully use them you need to go through your awakening in which you should get wings and scales." Izuku explained at he step out of the circle. Izuku then started chanting causing the circle to glow. Once he was down chanting he put his hands and the edge of the circle and spoke. "Drink the blood now." As instructed Melissa then down the cup of blood. Soon after the circle stopped glowing.

"Is that it?" Melissa said looking around.

"Yes it is. Now then your transformation should be in about a month. During that time try and get into U.A. in which ever course you want. When the transformation starts I will sense it and will teleport over here to help." Izuku stated.

"Thank you for all the help." David said as he hugged Izuku.

"It was not a problem Uncle." Izuku replied hugging him back.

"See ya later." Melissa said.

"It was nice to meet you guys. You have no clue how much I wanted to interact with any of Izuku's family that was not rood and stuck up." Toga said waving good bye. Izuku, Toga and Kirishima then left for the port to head back to mainland Japan.

(time skip to Wednesday, the day after they got back)

Everyone was curranty sitting in class waiting for Azawa to enter. Two minutes later and they he did.

"Today class you are going to be studying for your sim-finals at the end of the week." Azawa said causing most of the students to freak out.

"Hay Izuku could I study with you and Toga?" Kirishima asked. Izuku looked over to him and spoke.

"Sure I do not see why not. Where do you want to study? My house, my apartment, or your house?" Izuku replied.

"Why do you have two houses and how can you pay for them?" Kirishima asked.

"My house is off the grid and not registered, and my apartment is in the city. I got a job to pay for that." Izuku said as it was the most obvious thing. Though the conversation did catch the interest of Momo and Mina.

"You said you had a house of the grid?" Mina asked.

"Ya why?" Izuku replied.

"That is so cool. How is it being able to go into the woods and have little to no human interaction?" Mina asked jumping around.

"It is nice, quite, no distractions." Izuku said looking at Mina.

"Could we see this house?" Momo asked.

"Some of you ya." Izuku replied.

"Can you take us to your house for studying?" Mina asked.

"Sure why not. Tell me when and where I need to pick you up." Izuku said begrudgingly.

"How about out side school at five pm." Momo said for everyone.

"Ya ya." Izuku said waving his hand dismissively.

(time skip to pick up time and place)

We see most of class 1-A out side waiting for Izuku. Then the see a bolt of lightning strike the ground five feet from them.

"Sorry I had to clean out one of the halls." Izuku said as he walked out from the dust.

"One of your halls?" Jiro questioned.

"Ya look I am the king of dragons did you think I would have a small house." Izuku said before walking over to them. "Everyone grab my or some who is touching my shoulder." Once everyone was connected they were all engulfed in shadow. A minute later they came out of a shadow in middle of his court yard. His class then all looked around amazed.

"Your house is on a mountain!?" Kirishima shouted.

"Yes. It is on the side of the tallest peak to." Izuku stated.

"How do people even get up hero?" Momo asked.

"That is the thing. Unless they fly and can get past the seals no one can get up here unless they are or are part dragon. Now follow me." Izuku then started to lead them through the hallways. They eventually they came to a door that when opened his class saw I large dining room and table. That was when someone cam walking down the hallway past the door.

"Oh your back Derago." said the man. The man had burgundy red hair and golden eyes.

"Ah Akuma nice to see you." Izuku said to who was Stain.

"Izuku I though no one could get up here?" Kirishima asked.

"They can't I brought him here. He is a royal guard. Hopefully the first of a few. It is good to see now I have a study session with my friends here so please excuse us." Izuku and his friends then proceeded to go into the room.

(time skip day of practical exams)

"Do you know what you are going to be doing this year?" Azawa asked his class.

"YA we are going to be fighting the robots from the entrance exam." Mina said.

"Wrong." Azawa said. From his scarf then came Nezu.

"Do to the villan attacks this year you will be fighting the teachers." Nezu informed them.

"What!" most of the class yelled.

"Do not worry. The teacher will be wearing weights the equal half of their body weight and you will be fighting them in groups of two." Nezu reassured them.

"Do to the extra two people in this class we will also be bringing in a hero for a pair." Azawa said. As he finished Hawks came down from the sky.

"Hey chicken." Izuku greeted.

"Well well well look what the rat dragged in." Hawks said to Izuku.

"Nice to see you sensei." Toga said to Hawks.

"Thank you and nice you to. See Izuku you should learn some manners from you girlfriend." Hawks said.

"You just wished you had one." izuku retorted.

"Enough." Nezu interrupted them. The first match will be Kirishima and Sato vs Cemntoss. the last will be Izuku and Toga vs All Might." Nezu declared.

"Hey rat why give me such an easy fight?" Izuku asked.

"Because knowing you, you will end up destroying one of the battle grounds. Now let's get started." Nezu said as the all went to their designated area.

(1196 words)(A.N. I am not dead)