Chapter 12: Lets go

Few Days passed, Russia always visit Philippines in Day while Kazakhstan visits him in the night... Kazakhstan always wakes up at 11am, making him not come with Russia when he visits Philip.

In the morning, At the Living room
10:37 a.m.

All the Asian Countryhumans are all in the Living room. Some of them are watching T.V. while others are chatting or telling goofy jokes.

Then, Singapore stand up and shouted with a stern tone. "Asian Representatives Listen Up"

The atmosphere became silent as they heard Singapore's tone.

"Father ASEAN messaged me saying that we will go tomorrow in the land of Country Representative Belgium to have a business meeting between us Southeast Country Representatives and West Country Representatives. We will meet him at the airport and expect good behaviors from us."

Some of them sighed while some of them groaned. Philippines' face became worried.. and he silently groaned.

1 day after Singapore's announcement

The Asian Countries prepared all their luggages and some of them are now in the living room. Indonesia placed down his luggage in the living room floor and starts look for Philip " Hey guys, Do you know where Philip is? " He asked his Asian friends. Cambodia answered "He's outside talking to Russia and Kazakhstan. "

Indonesia's face turned into disappointment. "Oh. Alright" He sits down on the sofa and gets his phone from his back pocket. He starts scrolling in his social media.

Outside

"I'll see you again Sunshine" Russia pats Philip's head and smiled. "Yeah.." Philip hugs Russia and lets go after seconds. "I am going to miss you Kuya" Philip said.

Russia smiled "Me too Sunshine..Let's chat sometimes ok? " Philip nods and Russia now enters in his car. Kazakhstan approaches Philip with a smile. Philip quickly hugs Kazakhstan tight "I am going to miss you too Kazakh.. " He whispered.

Kazakhstan smiled and answered "I'm going to miss you soo muchh" He whispered back, hugging him back tightly. They both let go of the hug Philip chuckled "I'm happy that.. You did what you promised"

Kazakhstan pauses for seconds then chuckles back "Well I'm really happy that.. You didn't forget that. Goodbye Again..". Kazakhstan frowned, letting go of the hug. Philip let out a soft giggle. " Hey Kazak.. Remember what I told you before.. Don't say goodbye like it's our last. It's more of a "See you again"". Philip looked at Kazakhstan with a big grin. Kazakhstan chuckled. " you're right Sunny.. See you again then" Kazakhstan goes inside the car as Philip waved to the 2 Russians with a smile. Philip looks at the car, slowly going far away. He sighed as he goes back inside the house.

Philip opens the door with a bright smile on his face. He spotted Indonesia, who is sitting down on the sofa. "Indo!" Philip shouts

Indonesia's attention turned to Philip, who was smiling. Indonesia couldn't help but smile. "Go and get your luggage already. We are gonna leave soon Philip" Indonesia's cheek burned yet it wasn't visible in the naked eye. Philip nods "Yes Indo~" He teased, going to his room. Indonesia's cheeks were now red from Philip's tease. He looks down and He used his right hand to cover his face, not wanting the others to see him blushing. Cambodia, Thailand, and Laos looks at Indonesia's behavior. They scoffed. Indonesia, Laos, Cambodia, and Thailand were the only Asians at the living room.