Chapter 24: Fight Night

(3rd pov.)

We see Izuku, Toga, Melissa and the majority of class 1-A except for Izumi, the Bakugo twins, Tysu, and Mina.

"Why are they late?" Izuku complained.

"Maybe they got lost." Melissa said.

(With All Might in the gala room)

"Now can we have Japans number one Hero All Might give an opening speech!" an announcer shouted out.

"Why did you not tell me Dave?" All Might complained.

"Just do what you normally do." Said Inko. With that All Might walked up onto the stage, but befor he could speak the alarms went off and the tv behind him gave a warning message. The doors were then blown open.

"Everyone stay still." Thug 1 said pointing a assault weapon at them. Then what looked to be the leader came forwarded.

"We have taken control of the islands security." As he said that blue cables came out from the floor restraining all the heros in the room. "We also the bots out. Every person on this island is now our hostage." He then looked around the room. When he saw Sam, David's assistant, he stopped. "You are coming with us." he said pointing his gun at him.

"Wait I'm his boss take me instead." Dave said. 'Why are they here I told Sam to cancel them. Did he betray me?' Wolfman, the boss, then took Sam, and Dave.

(Back with Izuku and co.)

"Why are the alarms going off?" Uraraka said.

"Villans have taken control of the security system." Melissa said.

"What should we do?" Kirishima asked.

"All Might is in the gala room. Maybe we can get his attention for him to instruct us." Ida said. With that they went they used the emergence stare case to get above the gala room. Once they saw All Might they signaled at him successfully getting his attention. They then signaled him to talk.

"They have taken control of the security and have Sam and Dave with them. Get out of here." All Might said to them. The class then want back to the stare case.

"What should we do?" Momo asked.

"We listen to our teacher and number one Hero." Ida said.

"But.." Kirishima started to say.

"There are no buts. As my power of class pes and by the order of All Might we will not be doing anything but finding a safe place to hide. We would also be breaking the law if we use our quirks." Ida said. While Ida continue ranting on the class Izuku, Toga, Melissa and Kirishima gathered in the corner.

"I am guessing you are going to help?" Kirishima asked.

"Yep. Not only am I not technically using a quirk, but I also have a semi-pro license." Izuku said.

"I want to help and you need someone who can restart the system." Melissa said.

"I want to help to." Kirishima said.

"Okay then follow us. Oh and since we are going to fly up the side of the tower Toga will carry Melissa while I carry Kirishima." With that Izuku lead them back out to the front of the building.

With the class Ida just finished ranting why they should not help and hide.

"Wait where are Derago, Himiko, Kirishima and Ms. Shield?" Ida asked.

"they went out side." Momo said.

"What!" Ida then ran the front entrance followed by the class. When they got to the front they saw Izuku and Toga fireman carrying their two companions. Just when they were with in sight they took off with their wings creating a large gust of wind that made Ida stumble.