Chapter 23: A Long Talk

(3rd pov)

We go to Izuku, Toga, Kirishima, and Melissa walking into Melissa father's, David's, lab. In the lab they see All Might, and Inko.

"So I ask again, any news of Izuku?" David asked.

"Well... we have found him, a month or two ago." All Might said.

"Why did you not tell me?" David asked.

"It is because he has changed, and we want to tell you our selves." Inko stated nervously.

"Tell me what, it has been twelve years since I have seen him?" asked David.

"Well it is the reason he ran/got away." All Might said.

"What do you mean got away?" David asked.

"Well I ran away because they neglected me, and my ex-sister and her friends bulled me quite a bit. They did not want to tell because they were afraid of what you would do if you found out about the truth. Now then All Might Green Telec get out of the room unless you want to through the wall." Izuku said as he came in the room. "Kirishima, if you want you can wait out side till we are done." with that Kirishima went and wait out side the room.

"Who are you?" David asked looking between Izuku, All Might, and Melissa.

"That is how you greet your nephew after what twelve years?" Izuku said with a fake pouty face on.

"Melissa is he who he says he is?" David asked looking at his daughter, who just nodded. "Izuku!" shouted David as he stood up and engulfed Izuku and a, normally, bone breaking hug.

"I'm back uncle." Izuku as he returned the hug, though not as hard.

"Where have you been for the past what four years? How did you get a quirk? And who is this girl next to you?" David asked in rapid fire mode.

"Well this girl her is my... well in human terms my fiancé. The rest of the answers will have to wait till after they," Izuku said jestering to All Might and Inko, "Are out of the room and preferably out of the building." Izuku finished.

"If that is the only way then you two out I want to catch up with my nephew and his fiancé." David then pushed them out of the room while they were trying to talk to him. Once they were out of the room and down the hall David turned around went back to his lab and sat down in his chair with Izuku and Toga across from him.

"So where have you been?" David asked.

"The past year or so I have been in Musutafu, but for the past two or so months have been attending U.A. University (remember UA is a collage in this story)." Izuku said.

"Next, where and when did you get your fiancé?" asked David.

"Well she is my child hood friend, she was my only friend after the age of four, and though she did not know where I was do to me becoming a dragon a mate was chosen for me, but we both did love each other befor the whole mate thing." Izuku said nervously.

"Two, what do you mean after the age of four, and you became a dragon?" David said puzzled.

"Well I was diagnosed quirkless, as you know, but because of that my ex-parents neglected me, and by ex-sister and her friends bulled me along with all of the people in our school that had half decent quirks. As for the dragon, right befor I left I was have a bad day, and awoken my quirk. Now what I have now is no longer my quirk, it is something more powerful, but with my quirk awakening I got into a fight, lost, and then flew away. A few hours after I woke up I met a dragon, the last true dragon, he took me in. The next day after he took me in I ended up becoming he blood adopted son and hire to his power and title." Izuku said.

"Wait! You were the person who not only won the sports festival but also took down Stain." David said in realization. "Didn't Stain say you were the dragon king or something?"

"Yep. You are looking at the King of Dragons and the Last True Dragon, and my mate, Toga." Izuku said cheekily.

"So All Might not only neglected you, but let your ex-sister bully you, for been quirkless, when you have no control over wither or not you have a quirk?" David asked unsure.

"Yep. Do to the blood adoption Zackaria, the dragon that found me, did I am no longer in any way related to the Yagi family." Izuku said.

"NO!" David shouted out.

"What happened?" Izuku asked.

"I was working a device that would not only enhance a quirk, but also the body to act as if it had a strength quirk. The council took it away from me though so at tonight dance I was/am going to have fake villans to steal it form me." David said holding his head in shame.

"Why would you do that?" Melissa asked.

"It was for you, and All Might. You do not know this but All Might's quirk is weakening, so I thought is he wore the device it would let him be a hero for longer. The first and Main reason though was for you. I hoped and got working that should a anyone, mainly quirkless people, wore the device then it would make you body stronger, like if you would have a quirk." David said at this point in tears. Do to both David and Melissa being in tears Izuku spoke.

"I will stop them if needed, but if you can get them to stop then that would be good. Now then you wanted you daughter to have a quirk?" Izuku spoke up.

"Yes." David said.

"Well then with your and her permition I can do a blood ritual making her my biological cousin and there for make her pat dragon, though if I do due this then she will have to swear allegiance to me and the dragon throne befor all else, I would like her to come to U.A. so I can trainer her when her dragon blood awakens. I can get Nezu to allow her into either the hero course or the support course. The support course would be easier due to her already being an inventor, but once the dragon blood awakens she we be more powerful then most heros with training, and may even get more powerful than All Might. The choice is your to make. Also I have you know since I walked in to the room the cameras have been blacked out and have no noise in put." Izuku said.

"Okay. Who do you already have as dragon's?" David asked.

"Well I only have Toga, myself, and one other that, if chosen to be trust worthy and loyal, will become a dragon or part dragon." Izuku said.

"I would have expected you to have more, but you did just make your appearance. Who is that last person?" David said.

"Stain. What is in prison right now is a shadow clone made to act like him. The real Stain never was in jail." Izuku said shocking David and Melissa.

"You are working with a villan?" David said exasperated.

"Yes me and him have to the same views, but were going through different means to try and change it, but since my talk with him he is loyal to me or at least my vision for the future. Nezu knows about this and is getting him a new ID." Izuku said.

"Okay I trust you, but the desition is up to Melissa." David conceded.

"I think I will then. I Have always wanted to be a hero but never could due to my quirkless status. This will allow me to be one. I also plead with you to not turn my father in for doing something so stupid." Melissa said wile bowing.

"Do not worry your father and you have no need to be afraid. I will do the blood ritual befor I leave for U.A. It should take a month or so for the dragon blood to awaken, once it has, which will be very destructive, you can transfer into the hero course." Izuku said.

"How destructive." David asked.

"Do you know about the nation wide storm the struck Japan?" Izuku asked getting a nod from both of them, "That was me. Once the transformation starts I will know and teleport to here to contain it. We should go now. I think my friend out side has been waiting long enough. See you at the party, and try to get the fake break in to be canceled." Izuku getting up and walking away.

(out side with Izuku and Toga)---

"You think that those villans are not going to be fake don't cha?" Toga asked.

"Yep. He may think that they are fake but if he planed this with someone else then they are probably real villans. Keep your guard up tonight." Izuku said.

(1522 words)