Chapter 11: Just like old times

Few Hours passed, Russia, Kazakhstan and Philippines had a good Conversation at the living room. The Others: Cambodia, Laos, Thailand, Brunei, and Timor were in the living room as well, exchanging small talks sometimes with the two Russians. While the Other Asians: Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Vietnam, and Singapore were in the kitchen. Indonesia and Malaysia secretly peeks in the living room, Vietnam sitting down drinking a cup of water, Myanmar sitting down at the opposite table of Vietnam, and Singapore continued checking his documents.

Then Some time later, medium stomps were heard coming down from the hallway. It was China. China goes to the living room then sees Russia. They both looked at each other with a straight face.

"Hello China.." Russia says

China just nodded then goes to the kitchen. Philippines scratched his head. "Sorry po Kuya Ruskieee about Kuya Chi's Attitude. He is in a bad mood today"

Russia slightly nods then smiles "It's alright Sunshine..How about let's go for a walk?" Russia Suggested. Philippines Holds his 2 hands and swayed it, loving the idea. "That'll be nice!"

Kazakhstan looks at his brother harshly, pure with annoyance. The Two Russians stands up. Kazakhstan asks Philip. "Hey Sunny, Where's the bathroom?"
Philippines replies. " Oh wait." He looks at Timor and calls for him " Timor, can you do me a favor amd help Kazakh go to the bathroom" He requested. Timor smiled, accepting Phil's favor. He stood up and leads Kazakh to the bathroom, leaving the others.

At the Kitchen
China goes in the kitchen. He analyzed his Asian Brothers' behavior. he looks at the two Lunatics peeking. They looked at China for seconds then they both went to take a sit on the kitchen chairs. They gaze at the table.  China ignores the Asians then just gets a glass of water in the refrigerator. Their atmosphere was quiet. No one spoke even the hyper active countries.

......................................................................

Back to the living room

Russia poked Philippines on the shoulder And suggested With a smile. "Sunshine, let's wait Kazakhstan outside" Philippines nodded and they went outside. The Other Asians at the living looks at each other. Cambodia asked "Are we just gonna let them.?" Laos sighs "We have to. It is Philip's friends. We don't have an excuse to just let him stay here. Besides, I think Russia and Kazakhstan has a soft side. " Brunei and Cambodia nods in confirmation. "You're right" They said in unison. Thailand snickers, making the others look at him "Who will win this lovey dovey competition? Who will win his heart~?" He smirks, placing a color red +2 down. The others shrugged, except for Brunei, who looks down. His eyes lowers and He slowly gets 2 cards. "Who will win... Who will get him.? " A sharp question just stabbed his mind, making him frown.

  ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Russia observes his surroundings, looking if someone is secretly watching them. Russia spoke to Philippines. "Sunshine" Philippines looks at the Russian. "Sunshine, Are you alright that China is living with you? Have he done something wrong to you? " Philippines already feels Russia's concern. Philippines just smiled and responded "I'm alright living with him. They are some small difficulties about us.. But it's ok. He is still part of the group. I must not destroy the other Asian's connection to China because of me. Past is ραѕт" He looks down.

Russia's mouth moved like biting his gums, not accepting Philip's answer yet he just responded "Alright, Becareful with him then".

Philip answers but his head is still down. " Yes I know Kuya Ruskie.. "
After seconds, Philip raises his head with a brand new smile like a new him as well.