Chapter 10: Begun

.............................................................................................................................

Vietnam came out from his room, finished taking a bath. Then China came out from his room aswell. Unluckily, Their rooms were close. Vietnam glared at China then turned around. China smirks and spoke with a playful tone.

"Do you really care about Xiao Meinan~?"

Vietnam stopped then growled so low "None Of your business"

China talks again "If you really care about Philip, you should know what's happening to him"

Vietnam froze like a statue, confused yet annoyed on what China was talking about.

"What does he know about Philip?" Vietnam thought. China walk pass by the frozen Vietnamese. But Vietnam finally moves, quickly grabbing China's right arm.

"What do you mean, China?" Vietnam looks at China with a threatening glare while China looks back at him with a straight face.

China let a small chuckle. "Find it on your own Vietnam~" China walks but Vietnam grips China's arm even more.

"Tell me already, China"

China smiles but was fake. "Let's not talk here."

Vietnam let's go of China, secretly wiping his hand on the back shirt. China opens the door, leading to his room then got inside. Vietnam followed the Chinese. China sits down in his royal bed while Vietnam stands up, crossing his arms.

"Now what is it? I don't want to waste time with you." He harshly spoke

China smirked "First of all, May I ask.. If you know what happened yesterday?"

Vietnam raises a brow "What happened yesterday?"  Curiosity flowing in his veins.

China let out a small evilish chuckle "Didn't you're Asian friends told you? About what happened to Mai~ yesterday?

Vietnam was voiceless. No sound was releasing from his mouth, his mind was struck with so many unthinkable thoughts.

"Well I guess not."

"Such a disappointment that I'll be the one telling you this finished action"

"Mai had like a panic attack yesterday or I do not know what does it called. He covered his ears like someone was yelling even thought it was only Indonesia and Malaysia who was talking." 

Vietnam's mind was full with rage but his emotions was so straight, he looked at China. ".. I hate hearing some news about Philip from.. YOU"

"Now tell me something "

"I don't give informations for free Vietnam" China smirks

Vietnam grits his teeth"......What do you want?"

China wears his amused look and placed his left leg on top of his right leg
"I'll think that later"

Vietnam tsk'ed "Tell me something about yesterday.."

China raises his brow.

"What do you mean about Philip's game?"

China's eyes slightly widens, biting his lip, not trying to laugh.

"You were listening to our conversation huh.. Well, If I tell you that. You might know already " China looks at Vietnam playfully. "I know You have an interest with Mai~"

Vietnam had enough. He goes closer to China then grab his dragon robe and threatened China.
"Tell me already  you Chết tiệt/ Sh$t!" China only looks at Vietnam unamused with his threat.