𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9: Another One

Morning 6:35 A.m.

Philippines felt a bit hot like He was in an Incubator or near something Hot. He slowly opens his eyes, facing Myanmar. He blink his eyes in confusion. "How did I end up like thiss..?" Myanmar wrapped his hands around Philip and His legs was on top of Philip's Legs. Philippines tries to move slowly but sadly he couldn't. He feels like he was denied to even move.

Philip hears Myanmar's Breath so.. ruthless.. yet tired.. He looked at Myanmar's Face. His eyes wanting to rest more. His wound on his forehead was healing. It was a fight between him and Vietnam. Vietnam was bruised in the cheek while Myanmar was on the forehead. Then He snapped back when His Instincts was saying it was already morning.

He held Myanmar's chest and tries to shake him slowly not wanting to scare him. "Myanmar, Gumising ka na po/ Wake up please. Myanmar only grl'ed in response, pulling Philip close to his chest. Philip tries again. "Myan, Come on It's already Morning"

Myanmar opens his eyes. He looked at the blurry small country "Good Morning လှသောအဆင်း/ Beautiful" Thinking that it was still a dream. "What?" Philip raises a brow. Myanmar heard the Filipino and blinks multiple times. Now his eye sight was clear, He noticed that he was SO close to Philip. "Philip?!" He Pushes himself away from Philip but he had forgotten that he was near the edge of the bed. He fell down and groans in pain.

Philip looks at the Burmese with concern. "Waah! You ok Myan??" Myan only grl'ed in pain "Damnit, Karma" He angered in thought. "I'm alright Philip" Myanmar answered while standing up, holding his back, aching in pain.

Philip only chuckled while Myanmar rolled his eyes. Philip looked at the time. 6:45 a.m.

He panics and quickly got out of the bed. "I'm late Myan! I need to cook breakfast quickly!" Then Myanmar Held his wrist. "Relax Philip. It's Indonesia's turn to cook" He said with a pissed tone.

"Oh right.." Philip only scratched his neck. "Well I'll take a bath first. Will you wait for me?" Philip took his towel and looked at Myanmar. Myanmar looked away from the Filipino. "Fine"

Philip only smiled and took 2 bandages, a shirt, a brief, and a short pant on the table. He went inside the Bathroom leaving The typical tsundere country. Myanmar looks at Philip's bed, analyzing it. He began to fix the blanket and the pillows since he slept here too.

Once he was done, He could hear Philip singing. He was a bit irritated yet.. felt comforted by those sounds. "First time I slept with him...." Myanmar was looking at the floor, making him go deeper in his thoughts. "He was so close to me.. So warm.. And soft.. What does he look like when he takes a bath"..

Then Myanmar flinched, blushing in embarrassment.. "MYANMAR WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??!!" His 2 hands held his head and kept swaying it, trying to remove unrealistic thoughts in his mind.

At The Bathroom

Philip looks at himself in the mirror.. He removed the bandages revealing his deep cuts.

'Disgusting'

I know.. Maybe add some to make it more disgusting

He smiled taking a razor from the center of the new bandages he just took.

Cut

Cut 

Cut

Blood was dripping on the floor while his smile was still on his face. Then he lost control of his own mind.

'Cut DEEPER'