First day chapter 14

Aizawa looked at his watch as he made his way to the new dormitory. "They better be ready." He said to himself. Right when he made it to the front entrance. He could hear loud talking. "Well, at least they're up." He said as he opened the door and saw what was happing.

"Stop moving so much." Izuku told Himiko as he brushed her hair. "But I wanna go back to bed. It's too early." She said. "I know, I know. Shiggy did you brush your teeth?" Izuku asked.

"Gosh! You made me die! I already told you I did!" Shigaraki said as he played on his PSP. "You're always lying. Dabi check his toothbrush." Izuku told.

"Why do I have to do it?" Dabi complained. "Don't talk back. Go. Now." Izuku told him sternly. "This house is a f#cking nightmare." Dabi shouted on his way to the bathroom.

"Izuku, Twice doesn't want to wear his uniform." Kurugiri told him. "Twice." Izuku said getting frustrated. "I don't wanna take my costume off!" Twice shouted.

"Fine, wear the school uniform over it." Izuku told him. "Hell yeah!" Twice shouted.

"Why aren't you two dressed?" Izuku asked Mr. Compress and Spinner. "I ain't wearing all that." Mr. Compress said. "Stain would never do this. He would say no and stand against the power in which this hypocritical society is in and-" "Go get dressed!" Izuku screamed at them making them hurry up and change.

'What do you know, he can be a dad.' Aizawa thought to himself as he walked in and made his presence noticed. "Good morning." He told them. "Ughh." The villains groan in response.

"Say it right." Izuku told them. "Good morning." They said with little enthusiasm. "As you all know today is your first day at U.A. So we are going to go easy on you and see what level of education you all have." Aizawa told them.

The villains did not want to do anything hero or school related. "Hey Izuku, Shigaraki destroyed his toothbrush. Oh sh#t are we in trouble again?" Dabi asked seeing Aizawa.

Aizawa sighed. "Just follow me." He said as he began to walk out as Izuku and the rest followed. As they made their way through U.A, they got many stares from students and teachers alike.

"Is that them?!" one student asked. "Scary. I heard we had villain students but I didn't think it was true." Another said. "I heard Midoriya is in charge of them."

"What? How is that possible? Does that make him a villain too?" "I don't know but it gives me the willies."

As they're walking, Dabi thinks it would be funny to trip Shigaraki. "Dweeb." Dabi said as he tripped him. "Stop that assh#ole!" Shigaraki shouted as he pushed Dabi.

"Both of you knock it off." Izuku told them. "But he started it." They both say. "I'm gonna finish it. Stop it." Izuku told him. "Great you got us in trouble nerd." Dabi told him. "Me? You started it d#ckface!" Shigaraki shouted.

"If I have to turn around one more time I swear I'm going to ground you two for a week." Izuku told them making them queit.

"I guess he is in charge. He must be very scary." A student said.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't class 1-A's student. Look how the mighty have fallen." Monoma said. 'Not this guy.' Izuku thought. "I guess Class 1-A is filled with nothing but traitorous trash.

"No speaks to my husband that way!" Himiko and Spinner shouted as they rushed Monoma. But Izuku quickly grabbed them by the collars of their shirts. "Stop. Also, we're not married." Izuku told them.

"Look! They almost killed me!" Monoma shouted as Kendo came by and knocked him out with a chop to the head. "Sorry about him." She said. "Thanks." Izuku told her.