𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8 𝕾𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕

2:38 a.m.

Kazakhstan made into the nearest 5-star hotel with the help of the GPS. He parked the car besides the hotel. He turned around then spoke to Russia "Wake up Russia, We're here."

Russia slowly wakes up. He took his' and Kazakhstan's bag then got out. Kazakhstan took the key, took the medium box, then got out too. The 2 went inside the hotel and got closer to a staff. 

"2 rooms please" Kazakhstan asked the staff. The staff recognizes the country leaders and quickly led them into the most cleanliest, organized, and expensive rooms.  The hotel porters help them transport their bags into their rooms then Russia gave them a little tip.

The two brothers were in a separate rooms so they sighed in delight. Russia can now have his personal space, the same as Kazakhstan. Russia changed his clothes, opened a vodka, then sat at the bed while Kazakhstan changed his clothes and happily sleeps in the soft, 5-star bed, excited for later. Russia was done drinking his vodka, removes his ushanka and placed it on the near cabinet, then slowly doze off.

2:45a.m

Philippines again wakes up in his bed, feeling a bit sick. He quickly got out of bed and hurriedly goes to the bathroom.

'Feeling sick, Weakling?'

He vomits at the bathroom sink. His eyes widen.. It was blackish-yellow.. His vomit was so unsettling, weird, not normal. He began to shake in terror. He washed of his vomit and washes his face. He looked at the mirror. He covered his mouth, not trying to scream. 

He sees a shadow, not himself. He can't stop shaking...Tears flowing while the shadow's tears were blood.. "Bakit.. ganito.. Anong nangyayari??/ Why.. Is this.. What's happening??" He fell from his knees still covering his mouth. Tears kept flowing while thoughts kept surrounding him.

'Oh. Can't take those pills I see. HAAHAH'

Anong nangyayari sa akin../What's happening to me..

'You're vomiting all the liquid pills weakling. That means you have to swallow another pills'

'For now, Solve your problem.. You'll be unconscious here if you don't think quickly. HAHAHA'

Philippines' hands held the sink, supporting him to slowly stand up. He got out of the bathroom and goes to the kitchen. The Moonlight was the only light he could see. His body was shaking , his mind was dizzy, and his eyes was getting blurry. He couldn't see the light switch.

He gets a glass of water from the refrigerator, harshly drinking it. He wiped his mouth and kept shaking. He kept muttering and muttering using his language. Then a light stomp made him shriek softly. His left hand held his chest, heavily breathing. He felt his stomach dying

"Philip, You ok??" He hears a concerned country then comes towards him. The country holds Philip's both arms making Philip even breath heavily. 

"Deep breaths Philip. Inhale then Exhale" The country keeps repeating his words. Philip slowly calms down then looked at the country. "Are you now good?" The country again ask in concern. The Filipino weakly nods and smiles.  "Thank .. you Myanma..r" The Filipino weakly spoke.

The Burmese analyzed the Filipino. Tears left on his face, shaking hands, and his eyes looked so tired and dizzy. The Burmese's face shows a cold but a hint of concern. He made Philip sat on a chair and got a glass of milk from the refrigerator. He gave it to the weak Filipino but The Filipino pushed away the milk with his 2 hands denying it. "I'm ok Myan. Just had a bad dream" Philip tries to smile. 

Myanmar ignored Philip's words and forcefully placed the glass of milk on the hands of the Filipino. "Just drink this. It will make you feel better" Myanmar crossed his arms. Philip sighed in defeat and drank the milk.

Fortunately, Philip's stomach became ok but his mind still feels so dizzy. He tried to look fine on the outside. "Salamat Myan. Pero/But.. Why did you came here?" The Filipino asks with a raised brow.

"Well I can't sleep so I came here to drink some milk.." Myanmar answered while going to the kitchen sink "Then I saw you.." He placed the cup on the sink. Philip only sweatdrops and awkwardly grins "Ohh.. But thank you for helping me" He sees Myanmar half naked at the top while only shorts at the bottom.

Myanmar looks at the Filipino then nods. Philip jumps off the chair and slowly goes to his room. His eyes starts to become blurry again. He slips due to his weak body but Myanmar caught him in time. "Got you! Are you really that ok Philip??" Myanmar's voice was mixed with concern and bit of annoyance.

The Filipino only nods weakly making Myanmar a bit pissed. "Come on already. I'll help you" Myanmar holds Philip and they both walk slowly. The 2 arrived at Philip's room. Myanmar helped Philip go to his bed. He sat on the bed and slowly makes Philip move away from the edge of the bed.

"Well you sleep now you-" Myanmar hears Philippines softly snoring. 

"..ချစ်စု အမိုက်စား ချစ်စရာ/..little dumb cutie" He whispered.

Myanmar analyzes the snoring Filipino. The shining moon made Philip's symbols reflect while made his body be seen. Myanmar sees the bandaged arms of the Filipino. He slightly touched it then made Philip move. 

Myanmar just sighed. He got out of Philip's bed and was about to go. But one of Philip's hand held Myanmar's wrist. "သေရော/F*ck" Myanmar mentally cursed. The more Myanmar tries to remove Philip's hand, The more stronger he grip his wrist. 

"You're stronger than you look" Myanmar thought. He just sighed in defeat. He lays on the bed near the edge. He uses his other hand as a pillow and placed his gripped hand besides him and Philip. He gazes at the sleeping country. Not noticing, He smiles. "Good night" Myanmar slowly doze off.