Omake - On Being Surrounded by Hero Fanboys

So Renka never did find that ninja allegedly in Hosu City but the internship wasn't without income. She learned the truth behind her Quirk and how to handle it better. She met nice seniors like Bubble Girl and Togata, a U.A. third-year on his work-studies. Watching the heroes in Nighteye's agency scrambling around also taught her a thing or two about incident handling. But if you were to ask what was the biggest achievement, it would be this box.

That she ripped off Nighteye!

※※※

While Hosu City was recovering from large-scale citywide destruction, the nation buzzing with Hero Killer Stain's statement (practically a confession to All Might). A girl entered her boss's office after shoving a bottle of used eye drops in her pocket.

"Sir, are you sending me away like this?!"

"The internship is officially and formally over, yes."

"How can you be so cold after all our time together!"

Nighteye's thin eyebrows converged at the center of his forehead, "That wasn't funny, try something new."

"At least give me a souvenir to remember the Nighteye Agency by!"

"Fortunately, tourism has never been permitted here."

"Like the All Might Signature Spectra Cape or Badge of Justice x Symbol of Peace's collaboration watch or Heroes Monthly's 100th issue or the life-sized standee from the last convention." Renka pointed out specific parts of the display and at the door to the adjoining room, which was a private All Might museum. And that was only part of the man's property. Wasn't this where all his fortune went?

"Ah," Renka changed her tune, "strike that last option, it's too cumbersome to bring to school."

"Everything listed is limited edition.. You have a discerning eye.." That didn't mean anything was leaving his collection, though

"Which you have at least 5 of."

"1 is for using, 1 is for admiring and 3 are reserves." Nighteye's attention returned to the paperwork. "Get out if you have nothing else to say."

Renka wiped the fake tears and smiled evilly, "I knew you were going to come out like that so I prepared a secret weapon. Will you be able to resist this?"

"That's! The Ultra Rare Collectible Trading Card released on January 21XX!"

"There are only 30 in the world~ See this sheen? This high-quality printing!" It was a rare image of All Might in his early provisional hero days.

"Kuh... I foresaw that I wouldn't get it but to think that none of the winners sold them..." Nighteye shudders with the horrible memories of that time.

Did you use your Quirk to collect All Might goods......

"I picked this because it wasn't in your collection!" And because Izuku already has one. Actually, the goods she picked from Nighteye's collection had another criteria—Izuku didn't have them.

As for this card, she was buying her usual snacks and one of them had this inside. She was going to give it to Izuku but he obtained one the very next day (after sweeping all the potato chips in 3 retailers) so it stayed in a corner of her room and she forgot all about it. Funny how things come in handy.

"And that's not all," Renka tapped a corner of the wrapping and Nighteye's body leaned closer to his desk. The serial number! The first edition and first printed! Even if Renka spent next to nothing for it, the rarity hiked its value beyond the items she picked.

Switcheroo  \BnHA Various x Reincarnated!OC\On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara