Chapter 7 Warm Little Him

Snipe's POV

Few Hours Later
6:00 p.m.

Kazakhstan finished changing and look at himself at the mirror. He wore a black scarf, long maong, and sky blue shirt with a design "Zakh~"."I want to be ready.. " Kazakhstan Thought and smiled delightfully

He looked at his wings and sighed. "Good thing I can make them separate at my body. Atleast I can wear my clothes" He whispered. He took his Bag from his bed and went out of his room. "Time to see you Sunny"

He went to the living room and sees his 3 brothers. The 2 noticed Kazakhstan while Russia still looked at his phone

"Woww Kazakhiee~ You look very formal~ It's only Phili y'know~" Belarus Teased and Laughed

Kazakhstan crossed his arms "Oh shut up. It's my first time seeing him"

Belarus stopped laughing and scratched his cheek "Ohh~ right. You never saw him"

Kazakhstan rolled his eyes. "Dumb Sh*t" Ukraine Whispered while facepalming.

Belarus Looked at Ukraine and Clicked his tongue, making Ukraine more Pissed.

"Alright enough will ya" Russia stood up from the sofa carrying his bag and put his phone in his back pocket. "When will you come back?" Ukraine asked. "Probably in a few days" Russia Answered.

"If North Comes here and asked where did I go, Just tell him I'm Off for a business meeting In a few days" Russia Added. Belarus smirked while Ukraine nodded. "Well Off you go you two~" Belarus giggled while pushing the 2 brothers out.

"We know how to walk Belarus" Russia groaned while Belarus laughed and stopped pushing them. Kazakhstan waved farewell to his little brothers and went to put his bag in Russia's Car. Russia looked at the 2 signaling them goodbye and they just nodded. He went to his car and placed his bag on the back. Russia went to take a seat in front while Kazakhstan at the back not wanting to sit closer to hi big brother. Russia turned on the gas, turned on the GPS and slowly drives away from his house.

At the ASEAN's House

6:00 P.M.

Philippines slowly opened his eyes. He sees sleeping countries on the sofas and on the floor. He realized that he dozed off at Indonesia's Lap. He sat up, stretches his arms, and yawns. He took the remote from Vietnam's hands and turned of the T.V. He looked at Indonesia sleeping and his head is placed on the Hard wall. Philippines took a pillow and gently put on Indonesia's head to prevent from hurting his head. Philippines tiptoed out, not wanting to wake his Bros.

"It's already 6pm. Time to cook dinner" Philip Thought

He went to the kitchen and took out a bowl of pork from the freezer. He added water to let it defrost. He took out malunggay leaves, eggplants, and string beans from the refrigerator. He quietly cuts the eggplants, onions, garlic, and ginger and place it on different bowls. While cutting the string beans on the table, he hears someone coming down, going to the kitchen.

It was Timor Leste. "Hi Timor" Philippines quietly said. Timor smiled and went closer to Philippines.

"Let me help you" Timor said and sat down beside Philippines. Philippines smiled and Timor some string beans to cut. "You have been in your room for a day. Is everything ok?" Philippines asked and looked at the small country.

Timor Leste looked down. "I-It's Nothing Philip" Philippines analyzes the Timorese. He sensed the mixed feelings of fear, guilt, and sadness while the eyes of the Timorese, was very puffy. Philip stopped cutting the beans and his attention went to the Timorese. "You know you can't lie on how are you really feeling. Talk to me Timor" Philip held Timor's back. Timor began to let small tears.