Chapter 6 Өткен уәде

Kazakhstan's POV

I closed the door and locked it. I sat down Infront of the door and Wrapped my arms around my legs.

I feel anger..

Insecure..

Hopeless..

Russia Doesn't lie about his Feelings.. He's very serious to it..

It's Not Sunny's Fault for being Perfect and.. Cute...

It's My fault for letting him like Sunny.. I was so slow..

I clenched my Right arm and punched it on the floor..

Sunny must have forgotten my promise to him already.. Yeah.. A lot of things happen to his land.. He must have forgotten it already..

My heart feels like it was about to drop due to guilt. Guilt that I didn't help him when he needs it..

.

.

.

Flashback 205 Years ago

1 year old Country- 15 years

Kazakhstan- 13 and a half years old
Philippines- 13 years old
Russia- 14 Years old

We went to a house called Bahay Kubo.. Father USSR said he has some things to discuss with Leader Katipunan. Leader Katipunan Introduced His sons.. Del Pilar, Martial Law.. And Philippines..
The first time I met Philippines. He was so joyful, loving, Sunshine.. I was the shiest among my brothers.. I hid behind Father USSR while The 3 Introduced themselves...

Philippines Noticed me and waved. I Hid for seconds and peeked again..

I see him right infront of me. I gasped and stumbled down.

" Sorry po." Philippines said and helped me stand up

" I'm Las Islas De Felipinas! Er- Philippines for short" He smiled

"What's Your name po?" He asked

I looked down and shyly answered " Erm- Kazakhstan.. Zakh for short"

"Nice to meet you Kazakh! Let"s Be friends!" Philip said

I looked at him straightly at his 2 different color eyes. Brown color at the left and a lavender color at the right. His Glowing 3 stars and a sun suits his personalities so much...

I nodded shyly and he was jumping in delight. That was the first time I actually smiled..

Day by day I go vist Philippines and he would always show me beautiful views or spots for playing.
Sometimes the 3 would also join us to play.. Somehow even Russia.

Russia Was as the same as Father USSR. Father would always take Russia at his base and giving him advanced trainings. Us too.. But we were only trained 3 times a week.. Russia was his Favorite son among us..

He was always cold, serious, and strict but then he has a soft side to Philippines. I can sense it...

The time I already feel again.. Jelousy..

He took everything... Father's Attention, my Brothers', Now.. Philippines...

No.

no