Chapter 5 The 2 Russians

Author's POV

Russia Sitting In his chair watching The CCTVs In all of his land. Then A human of his came in his office.

 "Sir, We kept investigating the machine you just gave to us. It doesn't work at all. Every experiment on the machine.. It was nothing..."

Russia looked at The human. "S-sir, I think the machine is useless. We might not even use it for war or any sorts of things"

Russia spoke "Doctor Raven." The Russian stood up and went closer to the human scientist
"Every Machine has a purpose. People Don't invent machines without a purpose.

Russia held The scientist's lab coat and spoke in a threatening tone "Try to experiment it on humans or other Objects"

The tall Russian let go of the scientist and the scientist quickly ran out of the Russian's office.
He sighed, massaging his forehead..

He took his coat from his chair and went out of his office. He sees on the left, soldiers training while on the right side, Scientists experimenting and inventing machines for next war. 

'Such a wide big space' Russia thought then an assistant of his came closer to Russia.

"Sir, Where are you going?" His assistant, Hover asked

"Today's Saturday Hover, It's everyone's day-off actually.. Tell all my people to have a day-off at noon. It's still 11:00 am."  Russia said

"They'll have a day off until Monday. Don't make them work Hover. I'll call North to not come here" Russia Added

Hover nodded and Russia got out of his base. He went inside of his car and drove himself to his house. He arrived and parked the car beside his house. 

Russia's POV

I slowly opened the door thinking peace in my house... 

Guess I was wrong..

I see Belarus Shouting At Ukraine  "ČAMU TY VYKINUŬ USIE MAJE MANHA??/WHY DID YOU THROW ALL MY MANGAS??"

Ukraine Shouted back "CHOMU TY POVODYSHSYA, YAK DYTYA?! VY VZHE STO RAZIV CHYTALY TSI KHIVNI MANHI!/WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE A KID?! YOU'VE ALREADY READ THOSE SH*TTY MANGAS A HUNDRED TIMES!"

"CI JA KAZAŬ VAM NAVAT turbavać moj pakoj??!!/DID I TOLD YOU TO EVEN BOTHER MY ROOM??!!"
Belarus Slapped Ukraine's Head

I feel like I'm enjoying this..

"TVOYA KIMNATA YAK SVYNYACHA ZONA!/YOUR ROOM IS LIKE A PIG ZONE!" Ukraine punched Belarus making him winced in pain.

The 2 Finally noticed me and Belarus Waved at me while Ukraine crossed his Arms and Rolled his eyes. The 2 Continued to fight. I just ignored it and went to my room

I changed my Clothes and went to the kitchen to get some Vodka. To my surprise, I see Ukraine and Belarus Shaking hands like they made a deal. 

But I don't really care about them..

I opened my Vodka and Turned around. I see Kazakhstan Getting who sat at the Bar table. 
We both made an eye contact but we just ignored each other. I went to the living room and sat at the sofa. I opened my phone and chatted North.

North Korea

Hey North. I gave my people some Day-off Until Monday. Don't You come In the Base. Just rest with your brother South..

North became my partner at the base since He was very intelligent in making Dangerous nukes.. We made a Deal 10 months ago.. He gives me nukes while I give him Machines..