33. Cheat.

Toga had once again been called in to the LOV base. "What do you want!?" She snapped. She had to reject her Izu's offer to hang out, and she already gets little time with him as it is!
"Geeze, don't get your buns in a twist." Dabi retorted, flicking one of her hair buns. She growled, "What are we even here for?"

"We have to date." What. "THE HECK DO YOU MEAN WE HAVE TO DATE!!? ARE YOU INSANE-!!" "Shut up. It's just pretend. You look enough like a hero/intern at Night-eye's tower. That stern hero who's always around All Might. And I, am the perfect height of another intern." Dabi said. Well that explains why it was him and not Twice, and because of the speech contradiction thing.

She grumbled, "Fine."
"But.." She trailed off, "-your appearance might be a bit off." She gestured at his body. He huffed, "No kidding blondie. But that's what makeup is for." She hummed. "It helps to cover up the ugly. Maybe that's why you wear so much." Dabi added on. She stared at him hard. He stared back, and she knew he understood her message. If her eyes were as sharp as her knives she swears Dabi would have broke first. But she broke the eye-contact at a sound behind her.

Startled, she grabbed a knife and threw it. It narrowly missing Twice. "Were'd you come from?" She asked. "Yikes! Shigaraki w-wants you guys back at base. No he doesn't!-" "Move it." Dabi said coldly, shoving Twice away from the portal he arrived from. Toga sighed, going after him after yanking her knife from the wall. "Come on Twice." She beckoned. "Y-yes! No!" He said, before obediently following after her. The faintest of blushes /(-'s) on his face.

-
"Come here!" Shigi yelled at Dabi, yanking him on the arm, carefully keeping the pinky finger up. As soon as he was shoved onto a bar-stool Toga had concealer's shoved into her hands.
Oh. She has to do his makeup. OH. Oh-ho-ho-ho, Dabi shouldn't have been rude to her. She can do whatever.

"In case your thinking about it: DON'T." The menacing glance didn't deture her one bit. "I don't know.." The angriest face was on Dabi. "I will burn each one of your knives in front of you before disintegrating Twice next." She giggled. Disintegrate Twice? That's Shigi's job. "What's so funny? I'm not joking." "I know." She responded. "It's just.. You seem to be quoting your hero." She directed her eyes to Shigaraki.
Dabi gagged, "He'd wish. Now get on with it!"

This would be fun!
---

Izuku- I mean Yadormii isn't a stalker!
Even though he's trailing Bakugo and All Might right now... He's just curious. And suspicious. Why was All Might taking Bakugo to Sir. Nighteye? Was it to scout out internships already? It was barley the beginning of the year. Wasn't it also cheating? Or favoritism at the very least.

So sneakily as he could he went to the front and sat at a bench. Wasn't too suspicious.
--
"Hurry up!" Dabi complained. "Shut up!!" She yelled back. "Look who's being louder." He said rolling his eyes. How were they supposed to blend in when they made so much noise!? And how was it not suspicious to appear from an Alleyway? Exactly!! It wasn't!
"Okay. Calm, and natural." She said, fixing her coat and making sure her straight hair remained straight.

"After you." She said, opening the entrance door for him.
---
"After you." He heard a soft feminine voice say. His head immediately shot up from his phone. That was Toga!!
He caught a glance of her face before she disappeared with a tall fellow trailing behind her. That was 100 percent her! Even with her hair straightened and not in her usual buns he recognized her. Now, the question was, what was she doing here?
Suddenly he realized he was investigating more than one person. I m-mean- whatver. He'll just call it what it is. He's stalking. There, he admits it. But suddenly his priorities have changed.

He snuck in behind them, and luckily, the receptionist didn't bat an eye. But wouldn't they be suspicious of Toga being here? What she doing in a place like this?? And what business does she have with the tall guy she's with..? He couldn't help but be jealous. Can you blame him?
Faster than he knew it, he was taking the stairs. They were using the elevator and surely then Toga would notice him.

He reached the top floor, as that is where the elevator stopped. But when it opened.. They weren't there.
Darn it! They must've gotten off at a different floor, he groaned. Extra cardio for him.

---
"We're just here to pick up some papers please." Toga said politely to a young woman who looked over-worked to the brink of pure exhaustion. And with her in a state like that, she didn't ask any questions. Just did her job, how efficient. Now, if only Dabi was like that.

"By the way, congrats you two." The lady in the tight skirt said, handing over the valuable documents full of information. Dabi made a sound, "Hmm?" THAT IDIOT!! HOW DID SHE GET STUCK WITH HI-
"On getting together! It was about time." She said, giving a sassy look to Dabi. And Toga was glad her attention was focused on Dabi, or else she would have seen a very, very murderous glare.
She smiled awkwardly. "Y'know how he is. Haha, but ya, we're together."

---
He was out of breath,  but finally he found the floor. Seeing Toga's blonde hair, he went to go tap her on the shoulder when.. "-but ya, we're together." He saw her gesture between herself and the man she came in with.
He froze.

For a second, he thought he wasn't breathing.
There was another office lady from across them, and she seemed to spot him.

"Oh, hello." She said. His cover's blown.
"Ahem, I -I just got lost. I'll go back the way I came." He said quickly, turning on his heels to get out of that room as fast as humanly possible.

Oh gosh, oh gosh. What did he walk in on? Toga's with that guy!?! He's probably like 20!!
And honestly, he didn't know what stung more, the fact he saw with his own eyes, or the fact he doesn't know what could have happened in that alleyway late at night.

Oh gosh, he just wants to forget he even saw anything at all...

_____
(1098 words excluding this)