Uraraka's Will

"BEGIN!" Midnight announced, signalling the start of the match. The two students stared at each other for a moment, analysing each other. Once their analysation was finished, Shinso shifted his focus to the sky and clouds above them, admiring them for a few seconds.

"The weather's beautiful today, don't you agree?" He asked Midoriya, catching the rubber user by surprise.

"Yeah, I woul-" Before the boy could finish his sentence, he stopped himself, confusing the referee and many observers.

"See even you agree. I have a proposition for you, if you walk out of bounds, we can continue our talk on how beautiful the weather is." Without hesitation, Midoriya complied with Shinso's orders, turning around and walking out of bounds.

"Erm... what's going on here?" Present Mic spoke, flabbergasted at what he was witnessing.

"Just a few more steps." Shinso snickered, watching Midoriya comply with his every word. In the stands, many of Midoriya's peers were confused by the events that were unfolding.

"Izuku what the hell are you doing?!" Ashido yelled, confused by her friend's actions.

"I think Shinso might have a quirk that can control people." Bakugo theorised, looking at the events closely.

"That could be the case." Yaoyozoru agreed. "What if he's a villain that was implanted by the league of villains and is telling them information." The girl thought, making her sparkly classmate look at her with a weird stare.

"I think he's more likely to take over All Might's mind than just relay information to them," Jirou added, making her friend even more curious.

"Mhm, maybe he controlled the staff to get the worksheet for them." She continued to theorise, thinking of dark outcomes while doing so.

"Shush Yaoyozoru, let's focus on the match," Kaminari said, silencing the curious girl.

In the arena, a smiling Shinso could be seen mimicking Midoriya's footsteps with his fingers. "One more step and you're out of bounds. Man, my brainwash quirk is too much for those stuck-up class A students to handle." He chuckled, happy with his east victory. As Midoriya was about to step outside the arena, a powerful wave of pressure-filled the stadium, knocking out a few bystanders. This took many people by surprise, wondering what that wave of pressure was. "What was that?" Shinso wondered as he rubbed his eyes, trying to fix his blurry vision. Once his vision returned, he was met with an angered Izuku, who had been free from his quirk and was slowly approaching him.

"He used it again." A certain flame hero muttered under his breath.

"Well would you look at that ladies and gentlemen, it seems like Izuku Midoriya has decided to fight Hitoshi Shinso instead of walking away!" Present Mic commentated, hyping the confused crowd up.

"How did you get out?!" Shinso shouted at Midoriya, demanding an answer. Unfortunately, Midoriya had no plans of answering him, knowing that he would be unable to escape Shinso's grasp if he did again. "Ugh you class A students, you guys get everything!" Shinso complained, throwing a punch at the incoming Midoriya, who easily weaved it and delivered a punch to his gut. "Why couldn't I get a heroic quirk like you?" He continued, falling onto the floor. As he fell, Midoriya felt the urge to respond but ultimately denied it, saving his words for once Shinso was defeated.

Not wanting to hit his opponent while he was down, Izuku picked Shinso up and then backed away, making a hand gesture to come at him once he was a safe distance away.

"Are you mocking me?!" Shinso snapped as the veins in his forehead began to pulsate. In response, his opponent shook his head and then gestured for him to fight him again. "You know that if we fight using our fists I'm going to lose, I wasn't blessed with an amazing quirk like you," Shinso stated, irritating Midoriya even more, forcing the green-haired student to approach him. "Damn it, I'm not backing down," Shinso said to himself, steeling his resolve and throwing a punch at Midoriya, only for the boy to grab his fist, stopping it in its tracks. "Oh come on!" The boy exclaimed, trying to free his hand to no avail.