Chapter 3

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Although it is based on real historical events, the characters have been created for the sake of this story.

🅃🄷🅁🄴🄴The lost & forgotten

🅃🄷🅁🄴🄴
The lost & forgotten

‌𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝘽𝙀𝙁𝙊𝙍𝙀

"Tara, Shots!" Exults Philippines. Sia and Nesia laughs before taking their first drink from the bottle of beer each of them has brought in an effort to get drunk off this new night. This is a celebration, after all.

They spend the night drinking  and enjoying each other's presence, even if it takes a while before Sia and Phia start giggling like crazy. Nesia just sits back and watches over them as she sips her beer with a contented smile on her face, feeling so happy and comfortable for some reason. She feels like she could do anything tonight and she wouldn't regret it at all. The fact that they're both here and having fun without a care in the world makes her feel giddy. The three girls who have given up everything on their lives are now living their best lives together, free from the pressures placed by society and the world. They've never felt this free, or ever been happier.

"Ooohhh~ looked at Phia, girl~" Sia  coos at her while grinning mischievously and pointing her fingers at Phia. Nesia widened her eyes and turned around abruptly to see what Sia meant. Phia is kissing some random stranger...  but not in a very sexual way because it's obvious that Phia doesn't want  that to happen. But Sia is right, there's something intimate and soft about it all. Phia looks like a lost angel, all soft and sweet and innocent.

And mostly.... She's drunk. But I've seen her how she kissed guys but this... was different.  This was a loving kiss from a friend or a humble girlfriend, not from someone she had just met. Even when she's drunk, she didn't look as relaxed or happy. Not even when they were kissing in secret. And she hadn't even tried to pull away from him yet.

Damn.

"Oohhhh~ That girl is on fire~" Sia   singsongs again once she gets her attention and turns back to Nesia, smiling cheekily and winking. Nesia snorts loudly, hiding her laughter behind her hand. Her two friends are unbelievable sometimes - how they can drink and flirt at the same time and still stay so sober. Nesia would usually laugh and tease them, since being able to hold alcohol well is definitely one of her strengths.

"I think... I'm gonna fall asleep here... "

Sia was sober and fell asleep on the  couch not too long ago. It was pretty easy, since most people who drink tend to pass out fairly quickly. After that, Nesia drinks her glass of beer and helps her friend on her shoulder before looking at Phia who's man wraps his arms into her waist  and presses himself against her back, his hands resting on the small frame of her body, keeping her close. Then he pulls his head away and looks up at Phia, still clinging to her waist. He cups her chin with his hand and kisses her forehead lightly. Phia smiles widely and closes her eyes before she leans forward towards him again and gives him a little peck on the lips. He pulls her closer to him and buries his face in her neck, kissing her there. Then he moves his face to press light kisses at her collarbone and on her neck until he reaches her ear and kisses the side of her head.