Chapter 21: Hosu Aftermath

(3rd pov.)(with Izuku, Toga, and Stain)

"Where are we?" Stain asked looking around the rather old Japanese compound. They were in the court yard looking at a traditional Japanese Temple/house. the walls were wight with red wood beams. It also had a greenish grey tile roof.

"This is where I spent the last three or so years of life befor coming back to Musutafu. This is where my father died and I became king." Izuku said as he started to walk towards the door in front of them.

"So why are we her Izu?" Toga asked.

"This is House is built on a mountain range making very hard to get to with out flite or teleportation. I make the perfect get away, and for you Stain will stay her to recurve and stay under the radar until I can get you a new Identity." Izuku said opening the door letting them in. They room the entered had halls going off from the left and right as well as stares going up to the next floor. The walls were mostly still wight and red wood, but there were some empty vases and paintings of mountain ranges.

"Dose this place of any food or will anything at all?" Stain questioned.

"Yes. Here you can train as well. If we are going to be getting a new ID will need to change you appearance a bit... I think the is something I can do for that." Izuku said walking up the left star case. Toga and Stain, not knowing what to do just fallowed Izuku. Once Izuku made it to the next floor he went straight, waling towards a door. Upon him opening it Toga and Stain so a pretty big library. "Be careful, some of these books are as old as, if not older, than Japan. You are looking at over a thousand years of history, from the begging of the dragons to the present day." That Izuku just left them speechless.

"You have all this at the tips of you figure tips, and you still go to U.A.?" Stain said/asked.

" Why yes...Now where is it." Izuku said looking over a section of books under the category of magic. "Ah, where it is." he said taken out a rather old book; that had a lather and scale cover.

"What is that?" Toga asked.

"This..." Izuku said raising the book, "Is a book about appearance changing magic. With this I will be changing Stain hare and eye color. So Stain what color hare and eyes do you want?" Izuku finished with a question.

"Hm... how about burgendy red hare and golden eyes." Stain said. "You also said that you could change me into a dragon?"

"Yes to both, but for the dragon that will be down at a latter date when I know I can trust you more." Izuku then said a small incantation that changed Stain's appearance. "Now then since it is night and me and Toga have to report tomorrow we should head to bed. the hallway on the left leads to the rooms, and the one on the right leads to the living room, kitchen, and bath room." Izuku then led them of the their room. Toga, of course slept in the same bed as Izuku.

(timeskip to morning)

"Okay Stain you have free reign of the house, just do not destroy it. Rest and train, I am hoping I can get you a new ID in a weak or so." Izuku said holding Toga's hand gathering shadows for shadow traveling.

"Okay, I will prove that your trust is not baseless. When I do prove that to you I hope you will let me join this race of yours." Stain then shacked Izuku's hand befor he teleported out with Toga. "Well this will be a little while, let's see what types of fighting styles they have here." Stain said befor walking towards the library.

(with Izuku and Toga)

They teleported out in front of the hospital where Ida and Izumi were at, they then proceeded to walk in.

"How can I help you?" the receptionist asked.

"We are here to visit some a friend, asking what room he is in." Izuku said.