Chapter 20: Hosu/Stain Incident

(Izuku pov.)(three days after they got to Hawks agency)(A.N. Stain will think Nana Shimura is a true hero)

'the past three days have been boring. The majority of the crime in Hosu has stopped do too the number of heros going after Stain. We have only had to stop the oucational robbery. This will be the fourth night we go out.' Izuku thought.

"Hey we are heading out now get up to the roof." Hawks shouted.

'Wellp time to go' Izuku thought.

(3rd pov.)

Hawks, Izuku and Toga just took off into the night sky heading towards Hosu. Two hours later, at 11:30 pm They arrived in Hosu seeing it on fire.

"What is happening?" Toga asked.

"Villan attack, looks like noum. The LOV is attacking." Izuku said. Izuku and Toga's phone just went off. "What Toga did you get the same text?"

"Yep." Toga replied.

"Sorry Sir. but our class mate must be in trouble me and Toga are going to go check it out okay?" Izuku said.

"Sure, oh before you go any advice for those noum as you called them?" Hawks asked.

"Aim for the brain. Those things are not humane/alive. Can you grant be and Toga permission to use our quirks?" Izuku said.

"Thanks, and I Pro-Hero Hawks Allow Izuku Derago and Himiko Toga to use their quirks in defence of themselves and others." Hawks said. They then split up heading to the location Izumi sent in the group chat five minutes ago.

(30 min ago)

We see a person crouched on top of a water tank. He has sword and daggers strapped all around his body and has on a red and wight face mask.

(This is what he looks like)

It was the hero killer Stain. He was on the hunt.

(with Ida 20 min later)

Ida was running around going through all the ally ways looking for Stain ignoring the fires and noum in the city. That is when he passed an ally and saw him. Ida ran down the ally way, using his quirk, and kicked at Stain with all his might. Stain managed to doge and also to a swing at Ida with his sword nocking Ida's helmet off.

"Look here kid run along you are not my target right now, but if you continue you will be on my kill list." Stain said leveling his blade at Ida. Ida ignoring both the threat the hero Native on the ground telling him to get lost, spoke out.

"You are the reason my brother can no longer be a hero. He was a great and just hero and you took away his legs; for that I, Inginum, shall take you out!" Ida shouted.

"Ha, you his brother, I let him live to tell the tail. You know a really hero would not go after someone for revenge; they would also get the injured out of the way first. You are no hero, you are a kid playing dress up." Stain said. Ida, being and idiot, lunged at Stain trying to kick his legs out. Stain jumped up above Ida's leg; spun in the air and brought his sword down on Ida's shoulder cutting into it. Landing on the ground Stain brought the bloody part of the blade to his mouth, and licked the blood paralyzing Ida.

"Look her kid you have lost." Stain stabbed Ida in the right hand, and then brought it back up. "This is where you die kid." Stain was about to stab Ida in the chest when a green blur shot down the ally way and punched Stain in the face sending him off Ida and back a meter.

"Are you too here for revenge?" Stain asked.

"What are you doing Ida!" Izumi shouted at him.

"Great another fake." Stain said before lunging at Izumi. Izumi grabbed Ida and jumped back.