Chapter 17: Interesting Event/Sports Festival Training

3rd pov. (Day after the moved to the dorms)

"So what is everyone doing?" Kirishima asked everyone.

"Probably training." Was the general respawns.

"I will be helping Toga train with here new powers." Izuku said, getting confused looks from the rest of the class.

"What do you mean, new powers?" Izumi said.

"You do not need to know. Just leave me and her alone, and we will get through it." Izuku said in a dismissive tone.

"Fine!" Izumi said as she stomped away with her friends to go train.

"SO, are you going to tell us now that they are gone?" Kirishima said.

"Well because I am part if not completely dragon and my mate is not her philology will change to adapt to my powers and have some control over them. That is why she has had scales growing from he neck." Izuku said. The class just looked at him in shock. "Well we best get to it." Izuku said grabbing onto Toga and shadow traveling out of the room.

"Did he just drop a massive bomb shell on us and then leave?" Mina said.

"It appears so." Kirishima said as the class dispersed to go train.

(With Izuku and Toga)

"So from what I have seen you have small control over electricity, so we will be training your resistance to it for the first 3 days. The last four days we will train on absorbing it and out putting it. Are you good with that?" Izuku said.

"I am fine as long as I am with you." Toga said. They then went to one of the gyms to train. Izuku ran low amount of electricity through Toga to slowly build up her resistance. When the three days were over Izuku started with her on out putting it, but something interesting happened at lunch of thee 5 day. The class was having lunch together when suddenly there was a mass a shadows going towards Toga.

"Yo what is that." Kirishima said pointing to the shadows. This got Izuku's attention because, 1 he was not manipulating them, and 2 they were headed towards Toga. Izuku emedataly ran over to Toga, who at this point was on the floor withering in pain, picked her up princes stile and ran to the doors with the shadows going after them.

"Everyone het that door open now! and stay away from the windows!" Izuku said. Kirishima, being the good friend he is, ran to the doors and opened them just in time for Izuku to run past him. Izuku ran to the middle of the yard, hoping that Toga's transformation was not as disasterus as his onw and that he would be able to use his powers to control it a little bit. Even with Izuku containing it the whole area around 1-A dorms turned as dark as midnight with no moon. 1-A, being the geneses they were, were all in front of the windows watching what was happening. Suddenly there was light in the pitch black dome around the dorm. It was a black lightning bolt with wight edges.

"Oh come on it has to be black lightning." Izuku said. When he finished speaking the lightning bolt struck Izuku sand Toga. The electricity though was dispersing in a semi-circular way. The class frected out. Kaminari seeing the dangerous lighting heading towards them ran out of the door and acted as a human lightning pole. When the dust cleared you could see Kaminari was on the ground but still awake, but the most interesting thing was where Izuku and Toga was. Izuku was standing in front of Toga. Toga's appearance had indeed changed. Toga now had black scales going around the back of her neck down her spine and her forearms. Her horns were red with black lightning patterns. Above all though were her blood red feathered wing, like that of an angle. She still had her blond hair and cat like eyes, but now one eye was blood red and the other was electric blue, just like Izuku.

"Well then." Izuku said as he caught the falling Toga. "Training will have to change my queen." he finished as he walked into the dorms and to his elevator to put Toga in bed.