Chapter 16: 3rd Meeting/Dorms

3rd pov.

Izuku was sitting in Recovery Girl's office wait for Toga to wake up. RG had all ready healed Toga's arm, so he was back to his normal calm state. That is when Azawa came in.

"Derago you are needed in Nezu's office to explain what happened to him." Azawa said. "And I will be escorting you there."

"Ok." Izuku said looking at Toga, "Lets get going." he said as he got up.

(Nezu's office)

"It is good to see Derago. Now what happened at the U.S.J. from you point of view." Nezu asked.

"Well I had been having a bad felling since yesterday, so that is why I asked to use my quirk in emergence situations. Now I did not know exactly what was going to happen. When we got to the U.S.J. 13 gave us the run down, but that is when Kirishima noticed villans coming out of a portal. I was about to teleport everyone out until I noticed that Toga was not with the group. When I looked over at the villans I saw her with the warp dude thingy, now I did not complete lose my reason because she was not hurt just being held. Now I rather like my sanity so I charged on in taking out the majority of the villans, but that is when handy man ordered mist man to break an arm of Toga's, presumably thinking that it would stop me. Oh how wrong he was from that point to when he ran away I do not really have any memories." Izuku said.

"Ok so you fought with the permission to use your quirk in emergence cases, witch that was one, and make sure you would not lose your reason. Correct?" Nezu stated/asked.

"Yes sir, but that is not the only reason I am here is it. I explained that condition of mine on the bus, so what else do you want?" Izuku asked.

"Well I am planning to give everyone a weak off so the dorms can be built, so I need to know of anything that might be a danger to us, you, and particularly Toga." Nezu said.

"Well that would be my old 'friends', and my ex-family." Izuku stated.

"And why is that?" Nezu asked back.

"Simple sir they lay a figure on Toga's head or family they will know what it feels like to be in side a volcano, if they survive." Izuku stated with a glare.

"Well then you may leave now." Nezu said. Izuku then left the room. "So what do we think?"

"Technically he did nothing wrong." Vlad said.

"Azawa how well can you keep Izumi, the Bakugos and the Todorokis in check?" Nezu asked.

"Well sir I do not know. There is not much I do with out getting pressured by their dads for Izumi and Todorokis, but for the Bakugos I could deal with them as long as All Might stays away from them witch is unlikely." Azawa said.

"Nezu how are we going to get there room set up. They had quite lot of demands?" Midnight asked.

"Well we can give them the upper floor of their building. Basically make it an apartment." Nezu said.

"Ok, but do we put it on the girl side to the boy side?" this time Azawa asked.

"Good question, but I think we should put them on the boy said or have a separate elevator to go to them. They did want it pass card protected." Nezu said.

"Dose not sound bad. What should we do if the past trys to break in?" Azawa asked.

"Punish them. If Izuku or Toga do not want them in then if the try to get in or break in punish them. Give them extra home work, chores, or take away stuff." Nezu said.

"Ok I can work with that." Azawa said.

During the weak Izuku spent just about all his time, and was packing up his apartment. (Small time skip. everybody out side the dorms)

As they were walking in Azawa started to explain it to them.

"This is where you will be living for the next 3 years of your life. Male rooms are on the right, female are to the left." Azawa said exasperated.

"Sir why is there an elevator in the middle if there are only two sides?" Ida asked.

"Well it only applies to two of you. That elevator is for the top floor which is basically an apartment, an-" Azawa was cut off.

"WAIT! When you say two of us dose that mean that Brother and the whore are getting a room together!?" Izumi shouted.

"Yes, fo-" Azawa stopped because he felt incredible killer intent coming from one person; Izuku.

"What did you say? I hope I heard you incorrectly, but could you resay what you just said." Izuku said demonically. Everyone was frightened except Toga.

"Derago calm down." Azawa said.

Izuku's head snapped to look at Azawa. "You heard what she said. I am supposed to let that pass?" He said.

"No; but for now let it go this once." Azawa said.

"Fine, but is anyone calls my girlfriend that again then there will be consequences." Izuku said as he went to hug Toga.

"Now then. The elevator in the middle goes to the top floor and is pasered protected, only Izuku and Toga can decide then can allow someone up, or give someone a pass card to go up." Azawa said. "Now befor you set up your rooms you are not done with fighting." Many of the students got scared. "The Sports Festival is coming up. You have one week to train and get accustomed to new life here. Now go get set up; your stuff should be in the main hall except for Derago's and Himiko's, yours are in your room." Azawa finished. He then walked away.

"Let's get to it." Mina said enthusiastically.

(small time skip to when everyone is done)

"Ahhhg where are the love birds?" Mina said, tired of waiting.

"You do not think they are going at? are they?" Ojiro questioned.

"NO! We are not just keep in mind that we have a full apartment; and I mean full." Izuku said as he walked in with Toga.

"Well do you guys want to do a room competition?" Mina asked excitably.

"No I believe I is Izuku's bed time." Toga said as she was looking at Izuku, who's eyes where drifting shut.

"Oh ok. Well the rest of us can do it." Mina said. And just like the competition started. Like in the anima Sato won be incidentally bribing all the girls.

(1108 words)(Next time small time laps up to the start of Sports Festival)