Chapter 13: All Might vs. Izuku

(A.N. they are going to be using the stadium they use for the sports festival, the stands will have the students.)

All Might was shocked at the idea. "But sir he is just a kid. I could kill him."

"How much power you use is up to you." Nezu said.

"What are you afraid old man, are you going to lose." Izuku said.

"Do not call me that." All Might said.

"Why you show favoritism to my ex-sister, but not for me ex-father." Izuku said, getting many shocked faces from his class.

"Why do you refer to me and you family as ex?" All Might asked.

"Blood rituals are quite nice, and why with how you treated me, would I ever want the dragon king title to go into your family." Izuku said. "Nezu get all the students in the stadium in 2 hours, that should be enough time to for you to finish up here and have all the students attended." Izuku said as he teleported away with Toga.

"This will be fun. Azawa take care of this, I will alert the school and press to make the news." Nezu said as he turned around.

"Sir is it a good idea to make this public?" Azawa asked Nezu.

"Oh it is, because it shows his strength, which is higher than any pro hero, and gives me a chance to revel his heritage, both his old one and new one. Him being literal royalty of a different race." Nezu said walking away with a grin on his face.

(Izuku and Toga)

"Are you okay Toga." Izuku asked.

"No." Toga said back.

"Is it because of my fight against old ex-father?" Izuku said.

"Yes but that is not all of it." toga said.

"Then what is it?" Izuku said with grate concern.

"In my fight against Izumi she called me a villan, and I lost it a bit. When I punched her my fist was coated in electricity. Since then the back of my neck and front my head have hurting." Toga said afraid.

"Let me see." Toga then turned around. Izuku started checking her head and was pleased at what he found. "Well it seems that you have some scales growing out from the mate mark and have starts of horns on you head." Izuku said quite joyfully.

"So dose that mean I will start to have control over your powers?" Toga said.

"Yes it dose, and from the scales you might also be getting some physical changes, like wings. My queen." Izuku said making Toga blush.

(Time skip to right befor the fight)

"WELCOME STUDENTS!" Mic shouted of the P.A. system. "IT I ONLY THE SECOND DAY AND A STUDENT HAS CHALANGED ALL MIGHT TO A FIGHT FOR BEING UNFARE IN CLASS AND SHOWING FAFORITSM. SO WE NOW HAVE THEM FACEING OFF, WITH THE PERMISION OF NEZU!"

"Wow that kid is going to get killed." random 1.

"This is a waist of time." random 2.

"LET US NOW WELCOME IZUKU DERAGO THE CHALGER TO THE STAGE!" Mic said and Izuku came out and went on to the battle ground. "NOW CAN WE HAVE ALL MIGHT COME DOWN." All Might jumped down from the roof onto the battle ground, and out came Midnight.

"I will be the referee for this match. The challenge states no holding back. The only rule is no killing or I will stop the match. Understood?" Midnight said.

"Yep"

"Yes"

"Well then begin." Midnight said. It then started raining and thunder storm.

"Well well. look I have been waiting so long to let out this pent up anger at some one. Who knew it would be you." Izuku said staling for time.

"Look son just give up. There is now way you will win." All Might said.

As soon as he finished speaking a purple flame shot at All Might. All Might did doge it, but the concrete where he was standing melted into pudding. Izuku then transformed into a form no one has seen befor.

There was lightning arcing all around it

There was lightning arcing all around it. The form took up a lot of space in the arena. Izuku transforming into this shocked the crowd. Just when they thought that was it dragon forms could be seen in the clouds. When they came down from the clouds people saw that they were made of lightning.

"You called for us King?" one of them spoke scaring the crowd. The voice though was female.

"Yes sister. I have call upon you, the sprites of the dead lightning clan the help me in a rather pathetic fight, against my ex-father. You can go back to resting until I call again, but you know my story." dragon Izuku said in a deep voice that sounded like it belonged to royalty.

"Of course brother, you know I hate what he did to you." it spoke again.

"Thank you Astera." Izuku spoke again. All the dragons then looked at All Might you was Just staring the dragons, which made him look like a pebble. Befor he could move the dragons all flew into the sky except Izuku. A missive pure and whight lightning bolt struck All Might and set him flying through the walls of the stadium in a battle city which was then leveled.

"Pathetic I though he was stronger, I wasted that attack." Izuku said while transforming back to his human form. The entire crowd was shocked even Nezu at power Izuku just displayed and what he said.

"Befor you leave Derago I have an announcement to make about you." Nezu said.

"What is it." Izuku said irritated.

"Well you see I know about the dragon clans I know what or who you are." Nezu said grinning like a mad man... animal?

"Oh and what am I?" Izuku said.

"You are the Last True Dragon, you will be able to control Shadows, Electricity, Water, Earth, Fire, and Light. But as you are one if not the last dragon and are of royal blood of the dragons you are Dragon King. You represent an inter race." Nezu said. Not only was the crowd was shock, but as it was being streamed nation wide everyone was shocked.

"Huh" was all Izuku said befor shadow stepping to Toga, confusing the entire crowd.

"So I really am a queen?" Toga said.

"Yes and no." Izuku said.

"What why?" Toga said pouting.

"Because you are my betrothed, we are not married/mated yet." Izuku said causing Toga to blush up a storm. With that the school day ended for the students. For the staff they were being hounded by reporters.

(Unknow location)

"So you finally reveal your self." A man with a full face mask said. "This will be fun. I can not wait to fight you. hahahahahah"

(1119 words)